• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Link and Zelda be acquaintances?

Should Link and Zelda be acquaintances?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Nah, I like them as friends

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • They should have some sort of romance

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • They shouldn't have any relationship at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hmm... I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on the game

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
The clear reason was that Link Loved zelda and went to her rescue he is quite literally her knight in rusting Armor. Her Armored amour. nothing more or less

There is no confirmed reason why Link wanted to live with Zelda triangle lip. He's an adventurous, curious, selfless guy, I don't think he would be so clingy to live with the one he loves just because he loves her unless he thinks of her as a sister or mother figure. He probably went to Earth because he liked Earth, he likes how vast it is and he likes exploring there. He also wants to protect the one he loves and the triforce from monsters.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
There is no confirmed reason why Link wanted to live with Zelda triangle lip. He's an adventurous, curious, selfless guy, I don't think he would be so clingy to live with the one he loves just because he loves her unless he thinks of her as a sister or mother figure. He probably went to Earth because he liked Earth, he likes how vast it is and he likes exploring there. He also wants to protect the one he loves and the triforce from monsters.

You've just stated why he was with zelda, to PROTECT HER. Dear god.......... someone kill me please. I'm freaking done at this rate i'm gonna segue into cursing.

I don't see why their difference disgusts you. Sometimes two different personalities work well in a romantic relationship. And they are actually some of the least off-putting Suckward Sword characters physically. It would be only natural for them to be sexually attracted to each other. Though as I said before the only better pairing would be for Link and Ghirahim. He has such beauty, such pure form, such an exquisite physique and stunning features that would be hard for Link to resist and possibly overcome his desires for Zelda with.

I don't understand why Link and Zelda like each other when they're different from each other. When I'm different from some people, I clash with them.

Why would Link and Zelda be so sexual to be sexually attracted to each other? That would be disgusting as heck.

Link and Ghirahim hate each other. I don't think that would work. Link and Orielle and Link and Peatrice work better. Peatrice is less annoying than Zelda triangle lip is and Orielle doesn't seem to have any feelings for Link but some people think she has feelings though, but I think Link is best to be friends with her. Zelda and Link are the worst characters in SS. Ghirahim is handsome but he's evil and I don't think Link and Ghirahim is a good pairing.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It can be good to have things to disagree on. Makes things more exciting.

They are the best looking people on Skyloft apart from Groose so it is likely they would be sexually attracted to each other.

As for Ghirahim he is handsome and has a long tongue which is highly desirable. He is evil but has a playful side which Link might find himself attracted to.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
You need to calm your butt down. I can't process things right away.

Because it frustrates me that you've made several threads disliking Zelda and Link as a couple when only SS and BOTW make anything of it, you seem to be just making a statement and not really wanting to change your position on it and most importantly because you don't seem to be reading what you're typing sometimes.

Because it frustrates me that you've made several threads disliking Zelda and Link as a couple when only SS and BOTW make anything of it, you seem to be just making a statement and not really wanting to change your position on it and most importantly because you don't seem to be reading what you're typing sometimes.

And in both games, zelda has to act like a brat to my boy, Link in some way. Constantly teasing him and pranking him in SS as if she has not already been to tenth grade yet and insulting him in BOTW. That is why they are such a bad couple, too.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
And in both games, zelda has to act like a brat to my boy, Link in some way. Constantly teasing him and pranking him in SS as if she has not already been to tenth grade yet and insulting him in BOTW. That is why they are such a bad couple, too.

Ah so we come down to the route of your issues here, you fancy link.

They are the best looking people on Skyloft.

orielle_by_bakaarts-d76ua9u.jpg

Ah so we come down to the route of your issues here, you fancy link.

Yeah, I prefer him to be with someone like Malon, Saria, or Mipha. They don't do any sort of crying, sarcasm, whining or any bratty behaviors around Link like Zelda triangle lip does whenever she is friends or lovers of Link.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yeah, I prefer him to be with someone like Malon, Saria, or Mipha. They don't do any sort of crying, whining or any bratty behaviors around Link.

Malon was too busy with her farm but is more likely to be links paramour than anyone else, Saria would be a no go flat out as she will always be a child and link would be a pedophile for it. And Mipha...... We are actually shown she loves link in BOTW but she's dead.

Malon was too busy with her farm but is more likely to be links paramour than anyone else, Saria would be a no go flat out as she will always be a child and link would be a pedophile for it. And Mipha...... We are actually shown she loves link in BOTW but she's dead.

Saria may look like a child, but she's probably actually a teenager, who is close to Link's age.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Saria may look like a child, but she's probably actually a teenager, who is close to Link's age.

No she is a child, quite literally the Kokiri never grow up, they are spirits of the forest in fact and evolved into the koroks over the years. During Link's time she was inescapably a child. Ergo no way in hell would link be with her.

I kind of like when the events of the game is the cause for their first meeting. It kind of fuels that whole being bound by fate and not in a cheesy lovebird kind of way. They're reincarnated as hero and maiden, so it is natural they meet through fate.

In SS and OOT, their relationship was lovey-dovey. Zelda triangle lip jumps on Link's loftbird like an idiot with no regards for her safety and in OOT, Zelda takes Link back to his childhood instead of leaving him as an adult to save the world.

Their relationship in BOTW was cheesy too because Zelda bathing girl was such a biotch to Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom