• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Beedle Be in Skyward Sword?

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
In TWW his figurine says that he likes beetles, right? So lets say that this is his ancestor, also called Beedle. SS Beedle make the beetle tool for Link, and he teaches his knowledge about beetles to his kid who teaches it to their kid and along the way the whole beetle thing gets passed to TWW Beedle. Also the Beedle in TMC sees the Picori, maybe he sees them when he's out looking for beetles :clap:

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
Beedle is overused. They need something fresh... like TINGLE's ancestors! But he could be evil! For example:
tingle_fanart_by_torokun.jpg

o_O... ok, maybe not.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
BEEDLE IS IN SS!!!! Yep, I just saw the traier, and he's in it. I know cuz I saw his hair and said "OOOHHHHhhhh" Like in TWW.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
^ Yes! We finally have Beedle alive and in person! ...He's full-sized, like a human, that is.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Just as he is in Wind Waker, or Spirit Tracks, except he's taller, and full-sized, like a human. :nod:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
his freaking Shop foats in the air too! Just like in Spirit Tracks. Yay, I guess we'll be able to shop on the go?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yay, Beedle's back! I don't know what he's selling, but his work must be tough. It looks as if he's using some sort of bicycle-like man-powered thing to propel his house in the air, or to power his house.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I know I saw a Piece of Heart on the Counter infront of Link, so that's atleast 1 awsome item.

beedle i liked him in st so yes for him tingle i never feel ok if I am near him it's just a weard guy even i dind't played ww and mm i think he is strange

demonsxlr8

Join the Dark Slide! :D
It Would be freaking sweet, i love beedle, he's awesome x)

check this link http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Beedle
in ''Appearances'' it says all the games he is and in the end of the list...

''The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Beedle is the proprietor of a floating shop, presumably kept airborne by a propeller system, as he is seen using a cycling apparatus to turn various gears inside the shop. ''

EDIT: what's the trailer that he is in? o_o

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He's certainly in it. I think he may sell the bomb bag to you however I'm not certain. He has a floating shop this time around and is human sized. He has the same voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom