• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Beedle Be in Skyward Sword?

Do you think Beedle will return in Skyward Sword?

EDIT:Okay, so obviously beedle is returning in SS. If that is not him, then I don't know who it is. But that is not likely the case. The character looks like Beedle, sounds like Beedle, and even the background music is Beedles theme id you listen closely.
So, thats confirmed... I guess a new topic is, do you think Beedle serves the same role as he did in past games? After all, he does look like in the trailer like her is on some kind of bike, plus, there are gears all around him, making me think he is in some kind of airship. Makes sense, considering this game takes place in the sky...

what do you think? Does Beedle serve the same role? Or does he take on an entirely new role?

Last edited:

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I think Beedle is strictly part of the "Toon Link" games. Although, he was in Minish Cap, which is very early in the timeline. So it is possible.

jack546

The chosen one
i dont think he will be in ss because this is before Oot and bedle is in all the games before the great flood except mc but it is not proven to be at the begining of the timeline

i sure hope not!!! why? because afer i i bought thirty (THIRTY!!) things from him he said i'd get a reward and what did i get? him saying "i appreciate you". after that i only wished that i could burn his ship down with fire arrows.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
I don't think he will appear. Like others have said, he's only in the toon Link games. I would like it if he did appear, though. I've always thought it would be interesting to see what the "toon" characters would look like in a more realistic style.

Hell yeah. Back when I was playing WW, Beedle was the comedy relief I needed to keep me happy and going. I'd go in his store just to here him go "OHHHHHH!" and then I'd buy something just to hear him go "THHANK YOUUU!" God, I love his character, his over-exaggerated animations, his over-excitement, his overly happy mood, it was so over the top that it was just plain funny. Man, he's probably the best minor Zelda character ever made. With the styling of the game, it looks like it could be totally possible. We've only ever seen one character in the game, and that's Link, so we don't know if all the characters in the game are going to be semi-realistic, or everyone but Link is Cartoony, but either way, Beedle could fit in fine.

D

Da Bunni Hood

I believe Minish Cap is toon shaded so it sort of counts as Toon Link.

Diablo

King of Redeads
Yeah don't think he will be since he has been in the toon link series only. I would like to see him in it though since it would be kind of cool to see is air balloon shop in skyloft.

Kybyrian

I would like to see Beedle return, because I was always a big fan of him and his reactions. Always brought a bit more joy to the games. I don't see him returning, though. I think that Beedle is more reserved for the Toon Link games, seeing as how other games would probably ruin his whole style. It could be a possibility to have him in Skyward Sword, though.

Kirino

Tatakae
How would that be possible? This takes place waaaaaaaaaaaaay before WW.Then again,so did ST.(exept change before to after)I would absolutly love for him to return.He was the best.If not then maybe his ancestor?

L

lemsklex

I agree, it'd be interesting to see an ancestor, to see where he got all his weird awesomeness from. This makes me wonder about Tingle now..........o_O

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
No. No way. He just doesn't fit. He would be way out of place. Now Tingle, on the other hand... FUND IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom