• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sherlock Mafia: The Game Is On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
karu - 1 (Mido)
Toxic_Snowman - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Ver-go-a-go-go - 1 (Doc)
Libk - 1 (karu)
Storm - 1 (Ver-go-a-go-go)
DekuNut - 1 (Libk)
Mido - 2 (Tristan, Storm)
Random Number Generator - 1 (Toxic_Snowman)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (Minish_Link)
Doc - 1 (DekuNut)
Tristan - 1 (Moonstone)

Not voting - Din.Farore.Nayru

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, November 24th 2016 at 11:00 PM CET.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
tbh, if there's one person on this site who would have the balls to make himself, as the mod, a member of the mafia, it's Pendio.

And the funny thing is, I honestly wouldn't put it past him. XD

Unvote

Vote: Pendio

The evidence is clear as day!

But for realzies, someone please come give me a massage or something, I spent my entire weekend plus all my free time today doing school work. :(

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Alright so we have a little over two days left. My dad is coming out to visit so I probably won't get a word in on Thursday and I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat as me since our final day of this day is Thanksgiving and, for me, ends at 3pm so I know I'll be out with my family. I'll try to get a word in on my phone but I don't want to be rude to my family so I'll only do so if they're doing their own thing too.

Anyway as of right now it looks like Mido is up on the chopping block. I'm kind of ok with this. While it wasn't enough for me to think him scum for sure his comment earlier about Johnny kinda threw me. Plus, I'm a little suspicious of the inactivity of Minish_Link and Din.Farore.Nayru.

If I put my crazy hat on I could think that possibly Johnny, Mido, and Minish are the scum together - Minish only posted once as a random vote towards Johnny, which if he did flip scum might otherwise make her look clear.

I know I'm over analyzing for day 1 but honestly I think that day 1 conversation is still important especially since we don't get wills in forum mafia.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Alright so we have a little over two days left. My dad is coming out to visit so I probably won't get a word in on Thursday and I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat as me since our final day of this day is Thanksgiving and, for me, ends at 3pm so I know I'll be out with my family. I'll try to get a word in on my phone but I don't want to be rude to my family so I'll only do so if they're doing their own thing too.

Anyway as of right now it looks like Mido is up on the chopping block. I'm kind of ok with this. While it wasn't enough for me to think him scum for sure his comment earlier about Johnny kinda threw me. Plus, I'm a little suspicious of the inactivity of Minish_Link and Din.Farore.Nayru.

If I put my crazy hat on I could think that possibly Johnny, Mido, and Minish are the scum together - Minish only posted once as a random vote towards Johnny, which if he did flip scum might otherwise make her look clear.

I know I'm over analyzing for day 1 but honestly I think that day 1 conversation is still important especially since we don't get wills in forum mafia.

I've been reading the thread, but since it's day 1 there's not much to go on so I don't really have a lot to say. Just randomly picked someone that didn't have a vote, because I think it might be a bit hasty to lynch someone day 1 this time. We have lots of roles this time, and without good info we could end up lynching someone really useful.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I've been reading the thread, but since it's day 1 there's not much to go on so I don't really have a lot to say. Just randomly picked someone that didn't have a vote, because I think it might be a bit hasty to lynch someone day 1 this time. We have lots of roles this time, and without good info we could end up lynching someone really useful.

True, but how do we get info without talking? And, while we do have some good roles this time around, a lynch will still produce more answers than just the night kill. At least with the lynch we can look more closely into the people who voted or chose not to vote depending on the flip.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
True, but how do we get info without talking? And, while we do have some good roles this time around, a lynch will still produce more answers than just the night kill. At least with the lynch we can look more closely into the people who voted or chose not to vote depending on the flip.

From what I've seen, your posts always seem pretty analytical of small details, which is great and could prove useful. But maybe it's because I'm not used to everyone's play-styles yet, that I don't find day 1 posts too incriminating or anything. True about looking more closely into how people voted after the flip though.
However, it seems like Din.Farore.Nayru. has been completely inactive and may be mod killed, so we could just vote them so we don't have two potential townies killed after night 1.

Mido

Version 1
TBH I was making a joke because of what Mido said earlier regarding Johnny. :P

Making jokes at my expense?! :kawaii: Reported. ;)

Obviously I'm none too happy about being on the early block; however, it is Tuesday after all! Main reason I want to address this portion of your post is due to the latter duo. I was curious about the latter of the two's activity because he was one of the brightest prospects coming out of the previous game, but it seems he hasn't logged on to ZD since last Monday, so I can't really say much about him. Minish_Link hasn't stood out to me quite yet, but as I type this, I notice her more cautious approach to the lynch proceedings. Her intent does seem to be in the right place at first glace, though. Ultimately, I like your assessment of her post on that.

Interesting. Just out of curiousity, what makes you think that Johnny is scum? Is the reasoning primarily linked to my post about him, linking he and myself together in an alignment potentially?

I agree.

However, it seems like Din.Farore.Nayru. has been completely inactive and may be mod killed, so we could just vote them so we don't have two potential townies killed after night 1.

I sort of like this approach, but only as a last resort. I agree that a policy lynch on Din would help the town out in a numbers' game if he is going to be modkilled, but I would prefer we take a look at those who are talking at the moment since the chances of Din being town or scum from our perspectives are absolutely at random since he has not made his presence known.

Mido

Version 1
TBH I was making a joke because of what Mido said earlier regarding Johnny. :P

Making jokes at my expense?! :kawaii: Reported. ;)

Obviously I'm none too happy about being on the early block; however, it is Tuesday after all! Main reason I want to address this portion of your post is due to the latter duo. I was curious about the latter of the two's activity because he was one of the brightest prospects coming out of the previous game, but it seems he hasn't logged on to ZD since last Monday, so I can't really say much about him. Minish_Link hasn't stood out to me quite yet, but as I type this, I notice her more cautious approach to the lynch proceedings. Her intent does seem to be in the right place at first glace, though. Ultimately, I like your assessment of her post on that.

Interesting. Just out of curiousity, what makes you think that Johnny is scum? Is the reasoning primarily linked to my post about him, linking he and myself together in an alignment potentially?

I agree.

I sort of like this approach, but only as a last resort. I agree that a policy lynch on Din would help the town out in a numbers' game if he is going to be modkilled, but I would prefer we take a look at those who are talking at the moment since the chances of Din being town or scum from our perspectives are absolutely at random since he has not made his presence known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom