• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sherlock Mafia: The Game Is On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
You know what. Tristan gets a pass this game. If anybody votes for him, ill vote for them
Unvote
Now that we're here, i believe we should try to lynch Steve, because **** Steve, amirite
Vote: Steve

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote: Johnny Sooshi

I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking. And how are you, friend? ^^

Relatively well. :) just had a long nap

...so how many of we rapscallions believe Johnny to be town? I mean, let's look at the facts. He asked earnestly about Toxic_Snowman's day, which was awfully nice to see. Toxic works very hard selling snow cones to people, so it's neat to know things are going well for him. This nice gesture is welcome in a high-stakes environment such as this one! (:

I like being personable and pleasent my friend :)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
...so how many of we rapscallions believe Johnny to be town? I mean, let's look at the facts. He asked earnestly about Toxic_Snowman's day, which was awfully nice to see. Toxic works very hard selling snow cones to people, so it's neat to know things are going well for him. This nice gesture is welcome in a high-stakes environment such as this one! (:

@Mido I didn't think anything of it. People vote for friends and ask how they're doing all the time. I'm actually more surprised and suspicious of you for pointing it out when it's such a common occurrence. But I do appreciate that you're already getting your opinion out there.

I won't change my vote for now.

Pen

The game is on!
*Waves to Pendio*

*Waves back to Mido*

Pendio if you've done this, I swear that in spaceballs mafia you'll get Pizza the hutt, you'll lock yourself in your limo, and you'll eat yourself to death.

I guess I'm screwed in Spaceballs Mafia then. :P

1eiocm.jpg

Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
karu - 2 (Mido, Moonstone)
Toxic_Snowman - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Ver-go-a-go-go - 1 (Doc)
Libk - 2 (DekuNut, karu)
Storm - 1 (Ver-go-a-go-go)
DekuNut - 1 (Libk)
Mido - 1 (Tristan)
Random Number Generator - 1 (Toxic_Snowman)
Steve - 1 (Storm)

Not voting - Minish_Link, Din.Farore.Nayru

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, November 24th 2016 at 11:00 PM CET.

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1

I like being personable and pleasent my friend :)

Jolly good show, my friend! :)

@Mido I didn't think anything of it. People vote for friends and ask how they're doing all the time. I'm actually more surprised and suspicious of you for pointing it out when it's such a common occurrence. But I do appreciate that you're already getting your opinion out there.

I won't change my vote for now.

Interesting. I can see where your suspicion is rooted; however, my intent is solely a testing of the waters at this point. One of the last times I attempted to conduct early reads got me eviscerated by my fellow townies. Needless to say, it wasn't a good show for me even though victory fell into the town's hands. :sweat:

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash

Glad to hear it, old buddy old pal old friend old amigo.

Now that we're here, i believe we should try to lynch Steve, because **** Steve, amirite
Vote: Steve

That's a really good argument. I'm half tempted to hop aboard the lynch train for Steve, but I'd like Steve to have a chance to explain themselves. @Steve, do you have anything to say about this?

Moonstone

Jolly good show, my friend! :)

Interesting. I can see where your suspicion is rooted; however, my intent is solely a testing of the waters at this point. One of the last times I attempted to conduct early reads got me eviscerated by my fellow townies. Needless to say, it wasn't a good show for me even though victory fell into the town's hands. :sweat:

I gotcha fam. I still have my eye on you but I also like to make waves and test the waters. We do have a lot of time before the night though so I'm going to hold off and see what everyone has to say before stirring up something new.

karu

Panamaniac
*Waves back to Mido*

I guess I'm screwed in Spaceballs Mafia then. :P

1eiocm.jpg

Day 1 Vote Tally:
karu - 2 (Mido, Moonstone)
Toxic_Snowman - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Ver-go-a-go-go - 1 (Doc)
Libk - 2 (DekuNut, karu)
Storm - 1 (Ver-go-a-go-go)
DekuNut - 1 (Libk)
Mido - 1 (Tristan)
Random Number Generator - 1 (Toxic_Snowman)
Steve - 1 (Storm)

Not voting - Minish_Link, Din.Farore.Nayru

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, November 24th 2016 at 11:00 PM CET.
So basically vote for the one that knows of nothing that's going on; wow everyone who voted for me, wow! I congratulate you :) no hard feelings peps

Moonstone

So basically vote for the one that knows of nothing that's going on; wow everyone who voted for me, wow! I congratulate you :) no hard feelings peps

1. It's still early in the day, there's going to be a lot of vote switching before night falls. We have over 4 RL days of discussion and changes in vote.

2. Right now at worst you're currently tied which in this game would mean that neither person would die

3. I understand that you're new, but getting defensive over random votes doesn't help you.

Again, as with Mido, I appreciate your activity and giving your opinion.

Since the vote is tied and I still have no strong feelings either way, my vote won't change for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom