• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sherlock Mafia: The Game Is On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Libk made me forget my Day 1 meme.
welp, better late than never
View attachment 38145

19254075.gif

I've never seen someone so happy about murder.

Mido

Version 1
...so how many of we rapscallions believe Johnny to be town? I mean, let's look at the facts. He asked earnestly about Toxic_Snowman's day, which was awfully nice to see. Toxic works very hard selling snow cones to people, so it's neat to know things are going well for him. This nice gesture is welcome in a high-stakes environment such as this one! (:

Mido

Version 1
Vote: Mido

*waves to Mido*

Hey fam, I know nothing about Sherlock (I know, no shame no shame) as I haven't seen the movies or the tv show... :kawaii:

*Waves back to Tristan* (Since I forgot to wave back in Ouran).

Only knowledge I have is the Basil Rathbone/Nigel Bruce series, so I'm more or less at a blank as well. I suppose it doesn't help also that we're in the presence of a role madness setup.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I've read a number of the original stories, seen the Downie movies, and watched like 3 episodes of the Cumberbatch show. So I think I know a decent amount.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm extremely new, so 1) what the heck is RNG? 2) ??? and 3) what the heck is going on?

RNG is a random number generator and I used it to vote for you randomly. A lot of early votes are completely random so I use an actual website to decide for me.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom