• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Pen

The game is on!
Ten minutes later Rengo awakens and sees the two women sitting in the room. He immediately stands up, a bit dizzy. "What happened?" he asks. Then he sees the scarf around Linora's neck. He makes sure he's still wearing his own scarf, which he is. Could it be...? Linora was looking back at him with a determined and serious expression. Rengo's own expression was very similar.

"Grand...ma...?" he says ever so quietly while still looking right at her. "Lin-Linora." Linora's eyes widen as Rengo says those words.

"So it is true after all," she says amazed. "Yes. I am Linora Braon. And I take it you're Rengo Braon. Junior is it?" Tears of joy and overwhelming shock appear in Rengo's eyes.

"Yes. But father. He- he died," he says shorty.

"I know..." Linora responds. "And it seems you and I are both out of time here. But seeing you... it brings me so much joy." Linora also gets tears in her eyes and they hug for a long while. Thereafter they talk. They establish that they come from two different timelines and thus the Twilight Invasion isn't bound to happen the same way Rengo knew, if at all. They also establish that they are both 30 years old for the time being and Rengo learns that Scalera is indeed also related to Rasul... Rengo and Linora then "catch up" for a while. Rengo tells Linora about the pictographs of her from when she was younger that they had in their home. And they talk about their planeswalking experiences. They talk as if they've known each other all their lives, which to some extent from a certain angle is true.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"actually, Brian. there are 4 people in the tailor shop who are sitting around"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scalera listens to her stepmom and her nephew speak for what seems like minutes
"Well that's nice, Stepmom, but Dad is getting a bit *****y. shall we?"
Scalera goes upstairs, and changes into Travelling Clothes. a sleeveless Robe, and Iron bracers, wielding a Staff
"can you stand, Sir Rengo?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Play it cool, Child. Assist the Bas---Dwarf til you can break away from the group
Lupus Stands stalwart with the Group
"Well. time to Protect the People of Hyrule"
"This is beyond you, boy"

Storm

"We are going to save the Land of Hyrule from this Twilight thing I heard you speak of. we do need as much help We can get. if Dad were here. He would ask you romantically, and would probably bring up some sort of Life debt with Sir Rengo here

Pen

The game is on!
"We are going to save the Land of Hyrule from this Twilight thing I heard you speak of. we do need as much help We can get. if Dad were here. He would ask you romantically, and would probably bring up some sort of Life debt with Sir Rengo here

((Who's saying that? I don't understand it.))

EDIT: Never mind

Storm

Scalera walks towards Rasul
" I suppose you need help?"
"Well, Maybe, Moondrop"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian nods, "Very well. I say we stick together in a group and take the ones that are on the road. Make a clear pathway for anyone who wants to to escape. We probably can't kill them all with our numbers, but we can probably hold them off."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian shivers with a hint of annoyance, "Just because I'm an actor now doesn't mean I forget where I came from," he looks out the window one more time, "Okay, go!"

Storm

Lupus, Scalera, and Rasul exit the house and begin to walk down the street towards The Twilight things

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The four continue over the Dunes of Gerudo Valley. Ari and Elaera bring up the rear while Kiera and Ceros lead. After some time (the sun has just begun to set.) the group happens upon the ruins of an old town, a crater not far off. Old Gerudo Town. The squad rests here, bagging a few rabbits that had grown accustomed to life without humans. Elaera looks around in wonder, she was still relatively young and had never been to the old town before. Ari goes to an old ruined structure. A prison of sorts. The door was broken open. She then turns and looks into a dark room where she can just make out a platform and a pedestal with many dark figures inside. Back in the group Kiera watches Ari. She had a weird feeling about this place. Just as she let her guard down she sees Ari gasp and turn to run. Before she can escape though, a spear flies out of the dark room and pierces Ari's back. She gives a shocked look but draws her sword and cuts the spear off close to the skin. She turns towards the door as monsters flood out. She cuts down five lizalfos before they take her. The group is on their feet, Elaera grabs her Bow and climbs up on top of a upturned wagon and begins firing down on the enemies. Ceros pulls out her spear and in a blur of carefully timed steps and movements, cuts down all monsters around her. Kiera draws her Raven black rapier and executes enemies in her almost dance-like style. No matter how many they kill though, the monsters seem to keep coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom