• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" how I hear it is he was one of the evil ones who caused the mass blight. I wouldn't know. I was in jail during the time"

Storm

" it's only been like 40, Brian... history wasn't your strong suit was it? oh look. the newspaper. your play got a 1 star review."

Mido

Version 1
((Did Buster forget about Old Dente? :( ))

The man nearly loses his footing having been caught off-guard by the voice; but he was not scared by it. He quickly recognizes the presence, yet he does not respond, instead remaining wide-eyed in expression.

"Ah, you chose to hold your tongue? Quite a choice for the man who took my life!" The voice laughs again, unsettling the man, but he still stays silent. "I take it you know how I am able to talk with you? I see. In that case, I will not bore you with trivial details. But, I must ask you to remain ever vigilant of Hyrule in the coming days. You noticed it, I am sure; but there are tremors echoing across the land. Not many realize what is coming, but when it is time, you must leave the temple and join the fray once again. Before the man is about to voice reservations, the voice cuts him off. "I can tell you may have certain reservations about this, but you need to understand. Not everyone is as concerned about your redemption as you yourself believe. You continue to burden yourself overly so, which will only prove detrimental. You have done well in your duties over the many years, but if you are unable to forgive yourself, I fear it may be your undoing. Goodbye, Dente." The voice vanishes without a trace, leaving the man alone in the dark room. Still processing what he has heard, the man sits on the floor, head in his hands, in quiet and solemn contemplation.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian ignores Deku's ignorance of the timeline, "I guess Ill keep my eye out for him then," he passes the gemstones to the shopkeep, "Thanks for the help old man. I'll see you around."

Storm

"Anytime"
Buster goes back to be petrified
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lupus looks at his blade, and sees it has lots of nicks and is almost broken
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul looks at Linora
" you don't think the goddesses would try to find a new hero?"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo layed down carefully in the bed. He was lying on his back with his hands resting on his belly. The bed was very comfortable. "So tell me, Miss Luna," he started, "for how long has this village been around?"

---

"I never really believed in heroes, Rasul" Linora replied. "After seeing how cruel and greedy the whole world is, first during the Civil War and then with the death of our son, I have very little faith left if I'm to be honest..."

Storm

Scalera walks into her closet, and returns in night clothes. the moonlight shining on her skin through the window . her purple eyes looking at her guest. a simple pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt. she lays next to Rengo and holds onto him
"This village was built in 538 by Dentedorf Fray and my dad.. oh, and Buster the Scrub"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul hangs his head
" The Civil war was a machination of the Gerudo King to sway power, a house divided cannot stand. this is a time of peace. the war for sucession ended 20 years ago with the House Labrynn winning the throne of Hyrule. Still I have hope the Hero chosen by the Gods will return"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Eldin, Remnants of the Gerudo City, Now a Gerudo Encampment.

((If I get this stuff wrong let me know.))

Kiera steps out to the moonlit desert from her tent. A few Gerudo stood watch by the fire, shivering against the chill that night brought. Kiera relives one from her post and sits by the fire. How she came to this point she couldn't say, everything had happened so fast in the past years. But that didn't matter now, she did wonder though, if she would ever see any of her old friends again. She spent the early morning at watch, wondering what would happen in the days to come.

Pen

The game is on!
"In 538?" Rengo asks confused. "That can't be right. I would have known of it..." Then he remembered Castle Town and how different it looked compared to what Rengo remembered. Something wasn't quite right. "Uhm this might sound a bit weird but... what year is it right now?" Rengo asks hesitantly.

---

"No, the Gerudo alone were not responsible for the Civil War," Linora said getting a bit upset. "All five factions were equally guilty. Equally greedy... Us Hylians may even be worse than the rest." She sighed deeply. "Why do you want a hero to arrive anyway?"

Storm

" It's 8th of Summer, 575. tomorrow is Cataclysm's Eve. the celebration for the death of the King of Evil Ganon"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Linora, this world needs someone to protect it. the ties are severed. the triforce has no one to cling onto

Pen

The game is on!
"575?!" Rengo exclaimed in surprise and jumped out of bed. "That means I traveled over 20 years back in time!" D:

---

"This Hyrule seems to be doing just fine at the moment," Linora replied. "You and I have both seen worse days, and back then there wasn't even a chosen hero either. Why would we need one now when all the bad things are already behind us?"

Pen

The game is on!
"No no! Don't hush me. This is serious! I thought I was back home but this is ****ing weird. I'm in the past but it seems like a totally different past than the one I knew of. This village never existed! And there's a war coming! It should break out any moment now! The Twilight Invasion! We need to warn everyone! And my parents, they're gonna die! Oh **** this is bad. I can't handle all this..." Rengo loses his breath and faints. He collapses unconscious on the bedroom floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom