• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
(It's just that I'm used to being able to do whatever the hell I wanted (because I played with irl friends), and could easily get away with it when I got a good roll. I suppose being less extreme would help, but for playing an arrogant character, I think that's about the most fun thing in the world, and that's just what I'm used to doing with my friends in D&D. I agree this was a bad first RP (while I'm still getting used to having to knock off my S*** that I usually do elsewhere), and I'm more than willing to just wait for another rp, or just wait 'till the dice can speak for me. "Less walk, more talk" is something I've never heard in my life, but is clearly what RPing without dice is like. Sorry about all of this. We still good?)

Kordel gets executed by some guard.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((There's no need to wait for another RP, pretty much all of them are always looking for more people. If you're want to play an RP where you have a bit more freedom to do what you want, I would suggest the Highschool Anime RP.))

Pen

The game is on!
Linora sits down at the spot Rasul prepared for her. Needless to say, she was overwhelmed. "It sounds crazy... but I believe you," she says to Rasul. "The six months following Rengo's death I spent in an alien world, devestated while working on how to get back home. Now I'm here and... everything's changed."

---

Rengo walks with Scalera into the village. "I supppose this is where we part ways," he says to her. "I didn't catch your name, by the way."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"You can call me Luna, Sir Rengo" Scalera Hugs Rengo before walking for her house, hoping this knight would follow

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo watches the woman walk off to her house. He finds himself alone in a dark stranger town. So he rushes up to her and puts his hand on her shoulder just before she reaches the door. "Excuse me, Miss Luna, would you mind pointing me in the direction of the nearest inn?"

Storm

" There are no inns in Ordin-Bashir, but you're more than welcome to stay with me tonight" Scalera says with a wink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I spent months following a demon around and I actually came back before I left. it's alright" Rasul says to Linora
"I guess Scalera has...other plans" Rasul says as he looks out the window to Scalera and an unknown traveler entering her home

Mido

Version 1
The man's meditations are in full bloom, his musings coming to life inside his mind.

"Din...Farore...Nayru," each goddess's name is uttered after brief pauses. "Lend me your power." The man's speech becomes more monotone and solemn. Power now coursing through him, he siphons the energy throughout the temple, thereby granting the land of Hyrule power in that of itself. After many minutes, the man finishes his task. Sweat riddles his face as he weakly stands up with the assistance of his staff. As he walks toward the exit of the temple's back room, an ancient voice interrupts him.

"So, you seem to be growing quite adept at your work." The voice laughs a bit, catching the man off guard.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian walks out of the theater. It's weekend time.
He has a condo down in the Ordon Woods that he'd like to get to as quickly as possible. Grabbing his horse and bag, he starts riding south.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((@YIGAhim you can continue to do crazy stuff. Hell, if you want, you can roll to see if you make it. We won't stop you. Just make sure you don't do anything that's too out of the realm of possibility, and you'll get used to it))

Storm

don't pressure him. he'll join us Next Time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lupus sharpens his blade as he sits by his camp, watching for a sign of evil

Storm

Marina leads Arven to the Doctor
" I told you, unless you have 800 Rupees, I cant sell you the Medicine"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul pours Linora something to drink, before pouring himself something
"If I remember, the last Time I saw you was when you sparked... Blew up the house I sold you. woke the neighbors... The wake was the hardest part to get through. everyone wondered where you were.

Pen

The game is on!
“The people we knew back then … are they still around?” Linora asks Rasul.

---

Rengo looks slightly surprised. But since the woman made him the offer, he had to accept it. After all, where else would he go. “Thank you, Miss Luna,” Rengo says. “That’s very kind of you. If there’s anything I can assist with, don’t hesitate to ask me.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom