• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadow Pokemon, Should They Be Continued?

I would personally love to see another game with Shadow Pokemon. Those Gamecube games were amazing and a hint of what Pokemon could be in the future. Sadly, I never saw anything of the sort for the Wii: Battle Revolution was hardly an adventure. Seeing the Colosseum series continued on the WiiU would make me one happy camper.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I did enjoy those two games, so I'd have to say yes. They should make some more games in that vein. They made a great leap from Colosseum to xd in terms of gameplay. I'd like to see where they can take it from there. I did like that they gave the pokemon more shadow moves in the second so hopefully they can come up with better strategies if they ever make another.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I know this is an incredibly old thread, but I must comment for my own sanity. There should be no more Shadow Pokemon. I think that Pokemon Colosseum and XD were some of the worst Pokemon games to ever exist. I do not believe they should continue the series unless they give the Orre region an extreme makeover.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I know this is an incredibly old thread, but I must comment for my own sanity. There should be no more Shadow Pokemon. I think that Pokemon Colosseum and XD were some of the worst Pokemon games to ever exist. I do not believe they should continue the series unless they give the Orre region an extreme makeover.

Not gonna lie, the Orre region was pretty small, but for XD and Colosseum being spin-offs it was fairly big. If you don't mind me asking, in what ways were they bad? Just curious. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom