• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadow Pokemon, Should They Be Continued?

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I feel like it was kind of mean to be catching other people's Pokemon in those games.

nah i don't think they should, soulless pokemon don't really seem the same old pokemon i've watched as a kid. And technically, ghost pokemon do have souls, i guess?

J

jjkronos

Yes!!! Absolutely!!!! More pokemon games for home consoles, and if they can for the nintendo 3ds!!! Yeeeeeees!!!!!

I think the Shadow Pokemon were a great addition. I'd love to see another game involving them, but, like others here have said, the idea of catching another person's Pokemon made me feel kind of... evil. I realize the people you're stealing them from are evil, but I don't think stealing Pokemon from people who steal Pokemon is a good way to show that stealing Pokemon is wrong. That doesn't compute for me. Either way, yes, the return of Shadow Pokemon is a great idea.

I read about them in a magazine and I find it would be good if another game with them is produced. A new type is always cool.

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
I loved shadow pokemon, mostly because my first experience with Pokemon was with Gale of Darkness, but also because it's like doubling the number of pokemon in a game, and that it makes the games more fun andd difficult. So I'd say thatthey should be continued.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Shadow Pokemon were really cool, but XD offered a rather viable solution to their existence. It would be hard for Pokemon to reuse the template. Control devices in and of themselves, on the other hand, can be modified almost indefinitely to create similar challenges.

It would be interesting to introduce a new type altogether, but I can never think of what else they can do for a type!

Shadow was an interesting concept, but for it had it's purpose. Would be kinda cheap being super effective against everything.

I hope that they do come back. I feel as though the player actually has the chance to battle in adverse conditions this way.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Yes but only if the game is for a console. If it is for a hand held then no because it simply wouldn't be cool. On a console you get the movements and you can see them attack and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom