• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar:

He sighed then said, "I am pretty accident prone... but there is a real reason for that freak out. But right now, it's better if we focus on finding that dragon" he paused for a moment to think before he blurted out something stupid. "At any rate. I would rather not chose who I travel with. I'd rather someone chose me. Since.... I've proven I'm accident prone." He then attempts to weakly smile.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She let Chess take a drink from the streem as she heard everyone els's inputs.

"I'm good with going in pairs. Though we'd only have three groups, but I guess it's better than nothing. So who'll go with whom?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She is a bit taken aback that Takaya wants to come with her, but she doesn't register the surprise on her face. She turns slightly while walking and looks at Takaya, grinning.

They are out of earshot range from the others. "You seem to be quite the shy thing," Feelora says as she turns back around and keeps walking ahead. She sees a glimmer of sunlight off the ground, moving, and it's a stream.

"got something to hide?" Feelora is only joking, and she accompanies the question with a laugh.

"I'm just joking. But, why are you so solemn?" Feelora stops and Sienna neighs in appreciation for the water.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus stretches his arms wide, pondering who he wants to team up with. It seemed like Feelora and Takaya had plans. Lothar was relaxing and didn't look like he wanted to be bothered. Chiyoko didn't bother him much but she still seemed distant. Olivia was nice, bright, and smiled a lot. However one person truly puzzled Cyrus.

As he approached a rather indignant Xaviar, Cyrus outstretched a hand to help him up. "We'd make a great team to find this dragon, don'tcha think? How bout it, wanna pair up?" "And maybe you'll open up a bit more," Cyrus thought to himself.

Go_Skyward

Xaviar:

Noticing Cyrus's jester Xaviar replied, "Er... I guess... if you want to team up with me, I'd be stupid to not want to team up with someone of your skill." Xaviar thought of his statement for a second, "heh... yeah, we'll make a great team!" he paused again, "Soooo... when will we get going?"

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

Olivia watched as Cyrus went over to talk with Xavier. "So Cyrus and Xavier are a search team, Feelora and Takaya are already in a group going to the stream and they can probably stay like that to go looking, that leaves Lothar and Chiyoko." She walked over the base of the tree that Lothar had crawled up. "Hey, Lothar, we're going in teams to look around for the dragon cave. Wanna be my and Chiyoko's search buddies?" She smiled up at Lothar, unaware of his distrust for their futuristic team member in that she came to join the team after their spiff in the forest.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She was startled by Feelora's questions, but she didn't show it. She knew she was shy, and she knew she was hiding some of her past, but she didn't want to tell them, they had to focus on the dragons. She just smiled at Feelora and followed her.

"I guess I'm just shy by nature. I've never been away from home before." She lied. "But anyway, I guess you and I are pairing up huh? I don't have much skill in anything, but I hope I'll be of good use to you."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She sits by the river, Sienna lapping up the water.

"Yeah, we're pairing up. Sounds like the others have already gotten together anyways." Feelora stands up, her smile gone. She no longer has any amusement in her. She knows she's here with a purpose and she wants to put that purpose in action. She stands up and grabs the reigns of Sienna. She starts walking back, not looking at Takaya.

"Dont doubt yourself. That's one characteristic I hate to see in people." Feelora presses her mouth into a hard line and keeps walking.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus grinned after seeing Feelora's determination. "Looks like someone's fired up. But let me tell you Xaviar, you always gotta stay cool, calm, and collected. I know it's hard for both of us but we might as well try." Walking over to Shadow Cyrus looked over his shoulder and said, "Anyway, we should probably leave now. The sooner, the better. The queen ain't getting healthier now is she?" As Cyrus climbed on to Shadow's back he grinned again and laughed. "And don't worry about being accident prone. I got your back, long as you got mine."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

I wonder if I've upset her in some way. She though watching Feelora walk away.

As Chess drank the last of his fill Takaya grabbed the reigns and started walking to the rest of the group.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *Climes down tree*
Lothar: "I will gladly join your search party. It would be beter if two people were watching Chiyoko."
Lothar: *starts walking westward*
Lothar: "I saw a hill from the tree I was in. That seems like a good place to start looking. The cave could be inside of the hill, no?"

Go_Skyward

Xaviar:

Xaviar thought about Cyrus's statement, "Erm, thank you, Cyrus. I will try to stay 'calm, cool and collected' to the best of my abilities. And I will have your back. You have my word on that! Now anyways, which direction should we go?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus overheard Lothar's comment. "Well, since Lothar is heading West I say we work our way North and then double back if we don't run into anything. We'll have the longest ground to cover though."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

Knowing that everyone else was picking a direction, she turns to Takaya quickly.

"Tell me that you will be right by my side the whole way, and that you are no backup. You are a stronghold." Feelora's eyes flash three times; a rare occurrence. The ultimate sign of preparedness. She then turns to the others.

"Takaya and I will make our way East. Shall we limit ourselves to a certain distance? Say, 3 miles? We don't want to get too far from each other. Here-" she walks to a nearby tree trunk, takes a dull dagger out and strikes it two times, making an X.

"A simple marking for our location."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom