• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia: *Blows out an exasperated breath at all this information.* 7 dragons, tears, queen's life....and Verain is first? That's a little while away....*looks at Feelora and nods* I believe I'm ready....or as much as I'm going to be for it, this is pretty sudden. *Smiles & watches Cyrus* So horses? Ol' Lenny is definitely a good one to ask. If he weren't the smithy he'd probably own a full time ranch somewhere.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *Looks at Olivia and nods back.* Good. We all need to be ready.

*With a little hop in her step, she catches up to Takaya. She wants to get to know her a little better. Feelora touches her shoulder lightly as a friendly gesture and also as not to scare her.*

What kind of weapons will you be needing for the quest?

*Feelora reaches the blacksmith and looks upon all the walls; there's anything from small shuriken to long and sharp maces and swords. They gleam on the wall and are separated by size. She searches a bit more and then finds the section she needs. Her eyes attach to the shiny daggers, long and short, upon the walls. She smiles a little, knowing that she needs to get her knives and daggers sharpened.*

*She turns around to Takaya.* I'll be needing a few of these.

*She turns back around and looks for a knife that will define her and her alone.*

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Cyrus stands and stretches, grinning*
Cyurs: "Guess I'll be taking my winnings and....oh hey! Wait for me guys!"
*Cyrus rushes into the blacksmiths shop and stops, mesmerizer by the daggers and knifes*
Cyrus: "Woah! Definitely need to buy a knife. Least this money'll help. And my two blades should probably be sharpened."
*Cyrus notices an extremely sharp pair of single sided, straight edged blades with a black dragon design etched into them. The daggers had a blood red gem set into the hilt end of the blade.*
Cyurs: "I'll take those two, a pair of stiletto knives, a pair of knives for my boots, and some throwing knives!"

(and I won't be on this afternoon or tomorrow I think cause I got stuff this weekend :P)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(oh hello. Thanks, Ali, for waking me up -_- *okay, I was already awake but still)

Xaviar: *followed the others into the smithy's* ... these are nice weapons... *is a little uneasy being around the weapons* My sword is just fine... *walks out but appears to be shaking a little*

Zelda_Ali_Baba

(Tehe I'm awesome like that X3 for those of you wondering, Go Skyward and I are friends. So we text each other all the time. I told said Xavier needed to talk again cuz he's too awesome to be left out XD)

Olivia: *Eyes Xavier* Are you okay...Xavier was it? Please don't tell me you haven't been around weapons before....

Go_Skyward

Xaviar: .... no... that's.. not it. I've been around weapons before... just... *sighs* nevermind...

(pffft. Just get out of my pantry. That's where I eat!)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

(But your guys's food is so good!!! D; )

Olivia: Oh okay then.....well I promise you the weapons won't just jump out and tackle you....anyway I'm gonna go inside *goes inside, passes Takaya and Feelora, and heads to where the smithy stands* Hey, Lenny.

Lenny: *Looks up and realizes Cyrus was talking about getting the weapons he listed and that Olivia greeted him* Good day, Olivia. *Looks at Cyrus* A fine choice on the stiletto knives, young man. They cost a pretty penny though. Sure you gotta enough to pay for 'em? Along with your other choices, of course.

Olivia: My blade is already fine, guys, so I'll be waiting with Xavier outside. Lenny, we'll be needing some horses. The others here can choose for everyone *smiles* *Goes back out and stands across from Xavier*

Go_Skyward

Xaviar: *noticed she came back* heh... That's... not what I'm afraid of... I... can't explain... hurts too much... anyways, I shouldn't be preaching my life story to someone I met 20 minutes ago...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

Even though it was light touch on her should she jumped a little bit when Feelora came to her. Though not enough to let others know. She and Feelora went into the smithy and headed for the daggers and knives.

"Oh, my weapon is fine." She said.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *Walks slowly along the dagger-filled wall. The light reflected off of a particular dagger catches her eye. She turns and gets a good look; It has spiraled metal upon the hilt for grip. At the point of hand protection, there is an intricate design. She looks closer; it's an eye with a ruby as its pupil. Wings poke out from either end, and ivy weaves its way through the nooks and crannies.*

This... *Feelora whispers to herself* is it. *She takes it off the wall carefully, only using the tips of her fingers to do so. She takes it over to the blacksmith named Lenny. She then carefully sets it on the table in front of her, and nods to the others around her; Cyrus, Olivia and Xavier.*

Excuse me, sir. *She looks up at the man and smiles briefly* I would love to buy this.

*Feelora proceeds to reach in her bag and pull out a smaller drawstring bag containing money. She take out some currency, definitely enough and more to cover for the dagger. It may be the emergency money, but she figures that weapons for fighting enemies are emergency enough. She also pulls out her other 3 daggers.*

I'd also like to get these sharpened, if you could? *Feelora peeks to the side and sees a black sheath to hold the new dagger. She grabs that as well. She then looks at the man again and smiles, this time longer. She feels as if he cannot say no.*

Last edited:

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Olivia: Yea yea trust isn't a bridge between you guys and me yet I get it. *Blows away a lock of hair that fell in front of her face* I guess I can't blame you....but then I was summoned by Cordella herself, the same as you. And if Cordella trusts me to do something like this theeeen *puts a hand to her mouth then takes it away* sorry, don't mean to ramble. All of this is really sudden and weird....

Lenny: *His mouth drops open for a second, his eyes curious and amazed* O.....of course, miss. Right away! *Takes the swords to a back room, nearly tripping but quickly recovers, and sharpens them then brings them back out* Here you go. You folk have a find taste in weaponry. *writes down the price of everything on piece of paper and shows it to Feelora* This number turns most people away.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *Peeks at Olivia as Lenny gives her the receipt. She then looks at the total; she guesses the sharpening costs are hefty. She adds a few more coins to her previous abundance and hands them over to Lenny.*

Please, keep the change! It's the least I can do. *She smiles yet again. Then, she takes her new weapon and case, along with her newly-sharpened old daggers, and she stores them away; some in her bag, others upon her boot, waistband, and the small one latched to her necklace, hidden to others. She turns to Olivia.*

Trust is always a key priority when working together in a bigger group of people than usual. *Feelora puts her drawstring bag back into her bigger bag, then looks up again at Olivia. She nods once.*

I'm used to working alone, not unlike most people here. I'm easy-going, so you and I may get along quite well. *She hits Olivia's arm, softly but enough to get a reaction out of her. Feelora then chuckles and turns to Cyrus.* You ready yet? Come on!

*Feelora looks back over her shoulder at Olivia.* You done yet? Let's get this show in the road!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Cyrus reaches into his waist pouch and produces a bag of coins*
Cyrus: "Here Olivia, this should cover my price. Besides, it's all winnings and a bit of pickpocketing."
*Cyrus gives a sly grin and wink toward Olivia, grabs his stuff, and follows Feelora*
Cyrus: "Here we go. Hide the stilettos in my wrist braces, put the new boot knives in their sheaths, store the throwers, and strap on the new pair. What do you think? Nice eh?
*Cyrus leans up against the outer wall of the building*
Cyrus: "Well I'm ready. Let's get this show on the road!"

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Lenny: *A grin spreads from ear to ear at the amazing sale*

Olivia: *Had let out a small cry when Feelora gave her the light punch & watches as Cyrus and her walk away**Smiles* Right, I'm almost done...at least with my rambling. I'll just get us all some horses real quick. *Runs up to the counter* Len! I need seven of your best horses! We're going to be traveling for awhile

Lenny: *Eyes widen in surprise* You with those folk, Livi? Well you are sure to have a good time, they are very fine people.....I'll go get them horses, you and your friends go out front and I'll bring em out. *Disappears out a side door*

Olivia: *Walks outside where the others already are*

Lenny: *Walks around to the front leading seven horses* I'd usually make ya pay for em, but you guys have been gracious on your purchases. You can take them as a gift from me. *Smiles*

Olivia: Oh! Well great! Thanks, Lenny! Now we can get a move on....

(Sorry if I totally missed something that you guys were saying. Like if you meant that Cyrus gave Olivia the money bag to pay for his swords then sorry :sweat: )

Last edited:

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(Sorry if I totally missed something that you guys were saying. Like if you meant that Cyrus gave Olivia the money bag to pay for his swords then sorry :sweat: )

Hey, no problem! We'll just keep rollin' with it. I didn't even notice anyways.

Feelora: *Joins Cyrus and leans against the wall, just after hearing that Lenny had a few horses to spare and at no expense.* What a good man. Deserves better, for sure she thinks to herself.

*Feelora is the first to see Lenny bring the horses around. Her golden flecks shimmer twice in her eyes, for it's been awhile that she's ridden one. She sees a light brown female, standing at about 8 feet (top of the horse's head). The mare has a golden brown mane and striking brown eyes if she's ever seen them.*

*She skips over to the female.* I get this one! She's a beauty, and the lean muscle is gorgeous. *Feelora turns to the horse and steadily holds out her hand for the horse to sniff. Instead of sniffing her hand, the horse nuzzles into it and neighs. Feelora turns and laughs.*

See? It likes me already! *Feelora turns to Lenny* She's a nice one, ain't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom