• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Cyrus turns around and replies distractedly*
Cyrus: "What? Oh yeah sure! No problem!"
*Cyrus is too preoccupied to pay attention to Chiyoko, Xaviar, and Lothar*
Cyrus: "That girl....I feel like I know her from somewhere. She...she looks just like Angel."
*Cyrus glances at the girl again and mutters to himself*
Cyrus: "Her eyes especially....the same type of hazel. And her hair has the same blonde color. Although Angel didn't have brown in her hair.....it's been a long time since I visited her grave hasn't it...."
*Cyrus orders a draft and sits in silence, oblivious to the others*

(some memories coming back up)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Cordella:

"I won't reason with you mage! Even if you are all powerful, I will run my kingdom the way I see fit!"

"But your majesty, my people are weak, they won’t last your attack. You've attacked them once before when you were under control of a dark mage, but I brought you out of that! Please, leave us alone." Cordella said trying not to lose her control.

"If I can't see the king and queen myself and have them tell me they don't want war then I see no reason to stop. They asked for it, sending you here on a silly quest for extinct creatures! Now be gone! I want no more of this talk!"

"But-” Remembering she was in the presence of a king. "Yes your majesty."

She gave a light bow and left. As soon as she was out of the king’s sight she blew up.

"Why won't he listen!? Is it not enough that I brought him and his people out of the control of a very dark mage? If I could I'd..." She kept the rest of her words to herself.

She gave a loud sigh and started walking. Then she remembered something.

"I'm late!"

She looked around to see if anyone was looking. She wasn't allowed to use her magic here; she had already broken that rule once. Dong it again would not help her people's situation. She moved to a small dark corner and began her magic. She travelled through the dark coldness for an instant and then appeared at Sovlain. She saw the Dragonfire inn right before her and went inside. There she saw someone whom she was glad to see. She went over to the table where Takaya was sitting and sat down beside her.

Takaya:

She saw the girl talking with her friends, all of them occasionally looking at her. She tried not to look at them when they did, but she couldn't help but wonder why they kept looking back at her. Suddenly a man came in, demanding of the girl to come back to him and kill for him, the girl started crying, and the man made a move to hurt one of the people who were looking at Takaya earlier. The girl then blocked the blow from the man and the man left. Takaya was about to get up when she saw the man make a move to the boy but the whole seen was over as quick as it started. The girl ran out of the inn, following the other people who were at the bar. She wondered if she could help but instead sat back down. Just then Cordella came in. Crodella looked around the room, and smiled at Takaya. Cordella came over to the table and sat down next to her.

"Hello Cordella." Takaya said a little nervous.

"Hello Takaya. Did you see the others?"

"No, I don't know what they look like."

"Well, we'll see them when they get back. For now we'll wait."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Just to make this clear, my character never left the Dragonfire Inn. And the previous content was confusing to me, so I can't tell who left or not. Oh well.

Feelora: *She thinks to herself while watching the whole event with Chiyoko and Xavier. Frankly, she doesn't care much about Chiyoko, for she is something that is literally out of this world. She tosses the thought aside, then glances back to where the girl she had first met had been. She wasn't there anymore; she had moved to a table along with someone else. Feelora shifts her glance to the newcomer. She's startled.*

*She whispers to herself* Is that? No, I don't think I'm ready...

*Feelora shifts in her seat, a bit uncomfortable. She doesn't know whether she's ready to go on a quest that could take... Lord knows how long. She begins questioning herself rapidly. Will it be treacherous? Will my fellow members die at my side? Will... I die at theirs? She then shakes her head from side to side and looks back up and the same table.*

*Whispers again* Okay, I'm going.

*Feelora gets up from her seat and tucks in her shirt, trying to become presentable. She walks up to the table a bit awkwardly, knowing she left the girl abruptly. She curtsies a tiny bit.*

Hello. I must say that I am quite honored to be in your presence. My name is Feelora Surrist, and I have recieved your letter, and I am ready.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Just to make this clear, my character never left the Dragonfire Inn. And the previous content was confusing to me, so I can't tell who left or not. Oh well.

(yeah this was kinda confusing....I never left....I was at the bar the whole time)

*Cyrus sees a regal looking woman walk in and Feelora starts to look edgy*
"Is that the great mage Cordella? It looks like her."
*Cyrus looks over to Feelora who gets up and goes to introduce herself to the new comer*
"That's gotta be Cordella over there.....who's that girl with her? Well I still might as well go introduce myself"
*Cyrus stands up and walks over to Cordella, Feelora, and the mysterious girl*
Cyrus: "Umm....hi? My name's Cyrus....pleased to meet you...Ms. Cordella correct? I got your letter"
*Cyrus stands there awkwardly for a second rubbing the back of his head before gesturing to the other mysterious girl*
Cyrus: "And....umm....what's your name? You....look like someone who I used to know....sorry if this is an awkward introduction."
*Cyrus grins sheepishly, still rubbing the back of his head*

(I decided to bold my name before my speaking parts just to keep things slightly clarified. Bold: is the start of a speech line, Italics is for thoughts, and *asterisks* is third person narrative of his actions. Just to clarify)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(I decided to bold my name before my speaking parts just to keep things slightly clarified. Bold: is the start of a speech line, Italics is for thoughts, and *asterisks* is third person narrative of his actions. Just to clarify)

(these rules apply to me too, minus the bolding, and when Xaviar's lines appear like this it means he's mumbling to himself. Only characters near him can hear him. Xaviar never left the bar either. I believe it was just Chiyoko :sweat:)

Xaviar: ... I see none of you want to speak up. That's... fine... I guess... er... *nods in the direction of the table were Cordella, Takaya and Feelora are* those ladies are the ones we are supposed to meet? .... Guess I am the only one stupid enough to kind of begin to trust Chiyoko... fantastic... *sigh*

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *Wonders over to the table where Cordella is sitting*
Lothar: "Greetings Cordella. What task do you have for us?"
Lothar: *Sits down next to Chiyoko. Has his hand on his knife encase she tries something.*
Lothar: "Certainly it must have been important if you brought us all the way here."

(I wonder how this Chiyoko trust thing is going to work out. Interesting drama... I like it ;))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Oh! I'm so sorry, that last part was confusing so I didn't know who was or wasn't still in the inn. :sweat:)

Cordella:

Smiling as other people came over to their table. Once they introduced themselves her grin got bigger. She started to laugh a little but held it in.

"Sit down, you don't have to be so nervous." She gestured to the chairs around the table.

"I see we only have five. Hmm... I know, I'll be right back." She got up then and quickly left the inn.

Takaya:

After Cordella said they'd wait the girl whom Takaya had just been talking to came over. She introduced herself nervously. Four other people came over, a girl who looked a little scared, a man who kept eyeing the girl suspiciously, and another man who said Takaya looked familiar. Cordella offered them seats and headed off. Takaya was a little nervous, meeting such different people. She'd usually smile at strangers, but they were all different than the people she knows in Kitan. She tried a smile but knew it was hopeless. When the nervous boy asked her what her name was she sort of froze. He said she looked familiar, but she had never seen him before. She decided to speak and try to stay calm, after all she was going on a quest with them.

"My name is Takaya, nice to meet you. And you?" She asked, trying to keep her voice as calm as she could.

Cordella came back and sat down with them.

"Alright, so should I tell you all about your mission? How about we introduce ourselves first? Alright, we'll start with you." She pointed to Lothar.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I will gladly start bold-ing my character's name if need be for clarification.

Feelora: *She goes around the table and sits next to Takaya. She quickly side-glances her as she replies to Cyrus's question.* I need a fellow female to be in this group. I'm not too sure if Chiyoko can fill that space.

*Feelora then watches Cordella advance out of the inn and then swiftly back into it. Cordella motions for Lothar to tell of himself, and Feelora turns her gaze upon him. She sees the tension in his arm; she knows he must be holding a weapon due to Chiyoko sitting so close. Feelora chuckles and waits like everyone else for a response.*

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Just a little heads up. I'll be gone from the 16th to the 21st at my grandparents house, and they don't have any internet there so I'll not be able to get on. I'm not sure what I'll want to do about this RP while I'm gone, perhaps paus it, but I don't know what you guys want. So give me your thoughts and I'll go from there.)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(Just a little heads up. I'll be gone from the 16th to the 21st at my grandparents house, and they don't have any internet there so I'll not be able to get on. I'm not sure what I'll want to do about this RP while I'm gone, perhaps paus it, but I don't know what you guys want. So give me your thoughts and I'll go from there.)

(Pause would be best. You're a character and I don't know how this thing is gonna go after we get our assignments so it might be in our best interests to do it that way. Unless you think it would be possible. In that case, I'd love to keep it going:P)

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "I am Lothar. 15 years of age, I was born in the forest where I was left by my parents."
Lothar: *Smiles*
Lothar: "I may be young, but I am intelligent. I am honored to be on this mission."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom