• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia: My First Scum Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm confused. Are you a vig? Cop? WTF ARE YOU? O_O

Town Hero, the lynch scene that DH wrote says Town Hero.

"For I, justac00lguy, am in fact JD, the Town Hero!"

justac00lguy [Town Hero]

I can't find that role on the mafia wiki, but I know it exists and all I know about it is that they are lynch proof. So I can't look up what their powers are for sure. :\

Pen

The game is on!
JC's role seems highly illogical. I fail to understand its actual powers. Nevertheless, as he is confirmed being on the Town's side, I will trust him on this one.

Unvote: Xyphon

Vote: Keyshe

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
...Well, everyone COMPLETELY ignored my last post, in which I asked for someone to point out where Annie defended Pancake. So far everyone's just been referring to it, but I have not seen any quotes. I really don't like that no one can confirm that -- it seems easy for a Mafia member to just kind of twist some kind of minor event and SAY Annie was defending Pancake to make him seem like scum without solid evidence. Like I said, the only time I saw her defending him was defending Atticus just as much, and it wasn't really defending at all, more like "your reasoning is a bit off". (...Unless I missed someone giving evidence of that somehow.)

I have no idea what you think you got I don't have a powerrole or night action :/ You do know it's against the rules to watch people on the active list and what they are doing right? -- That using information outside of the game. I was PMing Axle last night about you posting during the night and the problems in Pirates mafia of MF and Atty posting information after their deaths that effected the player's choices.
Ok so I have no clue what you're on about, when did I watch people on the active list? And what has that got to do with Mafia? Plus why is that wrong? Honestly please elaborate because at this moment you're not making sense to me.

You PMing Axle about Mafia is speaking outside of the game, which is quite contradictory. Plus I said in my post that I forgot we couldn't post, I saw others post and just completely forgot about the not posting rule. I would have deleted my comment but I know ow that's against the rules. Plus what I said probably didn't affect the game all that well, Viral and Josh know what they're doing.

Guys Keyshe is scum, trust me she is. I have no reason to lie about such matters. The fact that she's trying to convince someone to kill Pancake and Xyphon makes me think that those are now in fact Townie members. If any of you Town members "want" to lynch scum, then you will vote. If anyone feels obliged to defend her, then to be honest I would label them scum.
Whoa, Keyshe, I really can't ignore this. That post that JC responded to just screamed scum at me. He never mentioned ANYTHING about viewing the current activity box -- and the fact that you're bringing it up sounds like you had something to hide there. It almost feels like you're saying, "I don't have any night role... BUT DON'T CHECK MY NIGHT ACTIVITY, OKAY!" However, even if you didn't mean that, not have a night power role does not mean you're not scum.

...Also, JC, you kind of have to forgive the Town for not immediately trusting you. Seriously, having both vig powers, investigative powers, AND lynch-proof powers is extremely rare. I find it hard to believe. I'm voting for Keyshe, though, just because she's seeming the most scummy right now -- at least over Pan and Xy. (In fact, I'm sort of thinking Xy might be Town at this point...)

I'm sort of fifty-fifty now with Xy. He's showing the same behaviors of what I did in Pirates (where I was going to be lynched and I said to attack Viral when I showed up town/vig). However he was town too. Its a poor defense to say "whoever votes for me is mafia" as that isn't true. And you seem way to giddy, you only have two votes on you. Not even one from me either, I voted for Pan and not you. So why are you attacking me? Isn't Keyshe bringing up a lot of stuff against you right now? You know what, forget that fifty-fifty, I'm eighty percent sure you're mafia.
You say accusing your accuser is a bad idea, and then you ask Xy why he isn't accusing Keyshe, his main accuser...

Raindrop, I'm getting real scum vibe from you, too. But I think it's best we worry about Keyshe right now.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
That's silliness. By one shot I meant a one shot investigation. I thought he had an investigative skill as he was 100% about Thareous. I wasn't sure WHAT skill he had but I thought that's what allowed him to figure out Thareous was mafia. I didn't know it didn't go through because I SAID I thought our vig killed Annie, not knowing that Josh was our vig. Choose to believe me or not. It's your loss if you don't, but I've been pretty clear that I thought he had an investigative roll.
You seriously want me to believe you missed all the posts and discussion of Josh as the vig? Even when Josh HIMself made it clear he was? And Viral pointedly saying he was vig and confirmed town??! It was more then a page full-- Are you really saying did you skip over day 3 O_O

Ok so I have no clue what you're on about, when did I watch people on the active list? And what has that got to do with Mafia? Plus why is that wrong? Honestly please elaborate because at this moment you're not making sense to me.

You PMing Axle about Mafia is speaking outside of the game, which is quite contradictory. Plus I said in my post that I forgot we couldn't post, I saw others post and just completely forgot about the not posting rule. I would have deleted my comment but I know ow that's against the rules. Plus what I said probably didn't affect the game all that well, Viral and Josh know what they're doing.

Guys Keyshe is scum, trust me she is. I have no reason to lie about such matters. The fact that she's trying to convince someone to kill Pancake and Xyphon makes me think that those are now in fact Townie members. If any of you Town members "want" to lynch scum, then you will vote. If anyone feels obliged to defend her, then to be honest I would label them scum.

I'll try to reword it-- I brought it up in case you where as you've made if clear you don't pay attention to rules-- by you post during the last night.
It is prohibited to watch the active member list to try to figure out who is scum-- also watch to see if they PM. Or using data you got from Skype as proof who is scum. This is using "outside information" I brought up PMing Axle as he is in the mafia *discussion group* because of your previous rule breaking and THAT would be the PMing you would have seen. If that is what you did to investigate-- Why that would be wrong? it is outside of the game the game is with in the tread only-- trying to come up with extra way to gain and unfair advantage ruin the game for all the other players.

If you have been cheating JC nows the time to come clean-- it will be better for you doing so now then it being found out later. Darknut please be keeping an eye on this you have been already lax on your modding, if there is nothing here then never mind However if you do somehow have extra role cool and we can move to that.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
EBWODP:
Whoa, Keyshe, I really can't ignore this. That post that JC responded to just screamed scum at me. He never mentioned ANYTHING about viewing the current activity box -- and the fact that you're bringing it up sounds like you had something to hide there. It almost feels like you're saying, "I don't have any night role... BUT DON'T CHECK MY NIGHT ACTIVITY, OKAY!" However, even if you didn't mean that, not have a night power role does not mean you're not scum.

...Also, JC, you kind of have to forgive the Town for not immediately trusting you. Seriously, having both vig powers, investigative powers, AND lynch-proof powers is extremely rare. I find it hard to believe. I'm voting for Keyshe, though, just because she's seeming the most scummy right now -- at least over Pan and Xy. (In fact, I'm sort of thinking Xy might be Town at this point...)

I took the time to inform him if he was "investigating" by watching the active members that it's against the rules. And that(if) what he thought he saw wasn't true at all. It has nothing to do with the game-- just actual talking to him as he's already posted iffy and against the rule this game. I don't believe he didn't remember he can't post and discuss information after a lynch. That was VERY clear.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Keyshe said:
I'll try to reword it-- I brought it up in case you where as you've made if clear you don't pay attention to rules-- by you post during the last night.It is prohibited to watch the active member list to try to figure out who is scum-- also watch to see if they PM. Or using data you got from Skype as proof who is scum. This is using "outside information" I brought up PMing Axle as he is in the mafia *discussion group* because of your previous rule breaking and THAT would be the PMing you would have seen.*If*that is what you did to investigate-- Why that would be wrong? it is*outside of the game*the game is with in the tread only-- trying to come up with extra way to gain and unfair advantage ruin the game for all the other players.If you have been cheating JC nows the time to come clean-- it will be better for you doing so now then it being found out later.*Darknut please be keeping an eye on this you have been already lax on your modding, if there is nothing here then never mind*However if you do somehow have extra role cool and we can move to that.
Wow Keyshe I think you need to explained yourself here because this sounds like a personal attack in my eyes and I'm not sure why...

I don't know where you have got the idea that I've been watching the activity list... What has this got to do with this Mafia game? Plus why is that prohibited? This doesn't make any sense to me, it doesn't relate to what I've been saying in anyway shape or form.

Keyshe I have explained why I know your Mafia, I investigated you in the night phase, as in I had that role, you came up Guilty it's as simple as that. I wasn't physically investigating you, why would I do that? Honestly I'm not sure where you got this form, all I did was simply use a power to investigate you and you came up guilty, which means you're Mafia and that's the end of that.

Atticus said:
I'm confused. Are you a vig? Cop? WTF ARE YOU? O_O
Lmao, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say... but I can say that I have been rather successful in Night 3 ;)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It's not a common role and really Town Hero can have whatever abilities the mod wills him to have.

Did he even have confirmed vig abilities? I'm confused about this. We haven't had nearly enough kills at night for that, have we?

Also, despite any questions, he is confirmed town, so why would he lie to you?

Heroine said:
...Also, JC, you kind of have to forgive the Town for not immediately trusting you. Seriously, having both vig powers, investigative powers, AND lynch-proof powers is extremely rare. I find it hard to believe.
^

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
EBWODP
EBWODP
Also, Keyshe is clearly scum. Saying JC is cheating to find out information reveals that cheating or not, JC's information is correct.

How do you figure that really? If he was "investigating" by watching night actions that wouldn't prove anything just that I was PMing some time in last 48 hours. That really has nothing to do with the game. Only if he had a extra power role would he have a chance to know anything. Even then something if off as I am town, I can soft claim if you wish-- either way it will be proved after my lynch that I'm town.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
How do you figure that really? If he was "investigating" by watching night actions that wouldn't prove anything just that I was PMing some time in last 48 hours. That really has nothing to do with the game. Only if he had a extra power role would he have a chance to know anything. Even then something if off as I am town, I can soft claim if you wish-- either way it will be proved after my lynch that I'm town.
I have already explained this multiple times. I Investigated as in terms of a power role, I didn't watch the activity stream, that would be a bit weird. I don't know where you got this idea from. I think I made it quite clear that I investigated you during the night phase as in what a cop would do. You came up Guilty it's as simple as that.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Wow Keyshe I think you need to explained yourself here because this sounds like a personal attack in my eyes and I'm not sure why...

I don't know where you have got the idea that I've been watching the activity list... What has this got to do with this Mafia game? Plus why is that prohibited? This doesn't make any sense to me, it doesn't relate to what I've been saying in anyway shape or form.

Keyshe I have explained why I know your Mafia, I investigated you in the night phase, as in I had that role, you came up Guilty it's as simple as that. I wasn't physically investigating you, why would I do that? Honestly I'm not sure where you got this form, all I did was simply use a power to investigate you and you came up guilty, which means you're Mafia and that's the end of that.

Lmao, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say... but I can say that I have been rather successful in Night 3 ;)
What do you need explained? If you hadn't been cheating then cool. Why was is prohibited-- it's stops the game-- mods who have played before can even see who PMing who-- it makes is impossible for a fair game. The game in is a thread only not all over the forums or skype. I didn't not mean it was anything rude or a personal attack-- sorry I hurt your feelings. You had trouble with the no posting at night and I wanted to check.

I think I got hammered so that's that-- Don't know how you got scum on my maybe your abilities have restriction you don't know about or there really is a redirector some how you kill didn't go though on Night 2 and then annie died some how by some other nightkiller.

I am a doctor and female-- also an urologist I am a mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom