• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School/College

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Why are you taking all online classes? That seems like a really unfair disadvantage for you.

What does that mean? Its not really a disadvantage for me. I would say its more of an advantage because your actually teaching yourself the material. When I first started college about a year ago; I had a couple of professors who were complete jerks to their students. For example, if I remember correctly, one of my math teachers always gave us homework assignments from a certain section, even though we didn't understand the material. When one of the students decided to ask for help; he told her that she needed to figure it out on her own.

Besides, for me its cheaper to take my courses online and when it comes to transportation and such; its less stressful for my parents.

Last edited:
I guess it's different for me, living at the University. I just think you're missing out on individual attention, because what if you CAN'T teach yourself?

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I understand what your saying :). Its just that...I don't have a job and whatever I can do to help my parents whether it'd be saving money for gas, or what not, I'm willing to do. Besides, I actually like helping out at home lol. and if there's stuff that I can't teach on my own then I'll ask around. :3 Most of the time, it works.

i wish i was still in school :( i graduated last year and am now working on getting my hairdressing licence by working in a salon
i think about it now and again and i wish i was still in school, i miss my friends and just the freedom
working full time isnt that fun haha
if i were to go back to school tho it would be for cullinary arts.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
I've been taking up Bachelor of Science in Information and Technology. But before i've taken up Nursing, at first it was so blissful because i giving a health service to the patient but as semester goes longer i found it so hard because my body resistance is always falling down my asthma always trigger.

Anyway this new course is my second option i have a lot of advantage in this course.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I'm a Graphic Design major in foundation year, so a lot of my classes are fine arts. I'm taking Drawing, Literature, Painting, Art History, and Visual Computing (this semester, and it will be replaced with Sculpture next semester). I've been doing well and I'm learning a lot, but at the cost of having very little free time. It's really been a crazy amount of work and very expensive as far as materials go :( So my hope for next year would be to have a lighter workload!! It changes pretty drastically, since next year all my classes are GD based. If I have the time, there's an elective I really want to get in on called Video Game Culture :P

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I'm taking Bachelor of Science Major in Office Administration Major in Airline Management. It's VERY tiresome and it is my main reason for being so Inactive here.
My plans for this semester is to Ace every subject that gets thrown at me and then make a good impression on my Profs, cause I've been called the debatable Student. Why? I always question their way of teaching. I haven't got in trouble, though I got a teacher who loves to prove everything I believe is false. Though I always prove him wrong. Everyone near our debates always becomes the audience, though sometimes the victims of our debate.

And as to the course itself, knowing regulations related to Aviation is much fiercer than that of studying as a teacher :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom