• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scarecrow's Song

L

Legendary Chaos

I didnt really see a point 2 the scarecrow song bcause the areas that u access w/ the scarecrow can usually be reached another way.

B

blhand26

I tried on MM to just do UP 8 times but the scarecrow said something about it not being creative so I just did Up,UP,Up,A twice.
I think that The Scarecrow Song is stupid to a certain extent. It's good to have at a couple of spots but only if you want to get EVERYTHING on the game.
But other than that. Ehhhhh......

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
when i played my ocarina against the scarcrow i put in a bunch of notes and couldnt remember, now that i have my nintendo 64 broken,mine would be v,>,^,<,(long pause)v,>,<,A, thats mine right there i would use and the commas dont mean pauses there to seperate the notes

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I think my song went something like < ^ > > > v A ^
I actually had to write it down a few times because I kept forgetting it when I took weeklong breaks from OoT. :(

K

kiryadin

I didn't get it in MM. I didn't know you could... >.<

Then you never got all the heart pieces, did you? If I am not mistaken, the heart piece on the road to Snowhead (with the ramps) requires the Scarecrow song and I think so does the heart piece in Great bay near pirates fortress....

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Mine was up, up, down, down, right, right, left, left. I don't know why I made it that way, but all the notes are fast so it was pretty cool for me. It still is. Yay, Scarecrow's Song! No, by the way I didn't get it in Majora's Mask because I always thought of it as a hassle just to go there then leave, but if I want to use it for something I will. However, I did use it for OoT, and I always wondered what I could possibly do with the location at Zora's Fountain. The only purpose I found was being able to snipe blue tectites with Ice Arrows in the future, and trust me, it's satisfying.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
I'm actually playing OoT at the moment. My current Scarecrow's Song is the Oath to Order with A, A. on the end. In Majora's Mask, I used a similar adaptation of Saria's Song.

I think that I've used the Scarecrow's Song perhaps once while playing Ocarina of Time, though I've never made an effort to find all the Skulltulas, Heart Pieces, and such. Perhaps it will be more useful this time.

I did use it four or five unique occasions while playing Majora's Mask. The Scarecrow is pretty invaluable if you're "investigating" the Stone Tower Temple.

@lex MM

The Lurker
Well, I never made a Scarecrow's Song in MM, because I find it completely useless. I mean, what's the point of learning it, while you can't do anything with it (yes, I know there are two heart pieces you can take with it, but again...it's useless)

Wait a minute, there is a Scarecrow's song in OoT?! Wow, I didn't even know that...

P

pokemainiac

My OoT song is just a load of rights. I'm not very creative.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I don't usually get the SS, but when I do I don't do anything fancy: >>>>>>>

I always assign the Ocarina to right C, so when I want to play the scarecrow song I just keep hitting right C until it plays. Lazy yeah lol, but meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom