• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea SU

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dude, you can just tell them 'Nah, I don't wanna be in that one'! Now please stop wasting my time, and the thread's space.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
the people that urge me have pretty effective ways of bring me to sign up

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Ele. please don't speak. I don't want you getting in the middle of a fight 2 years in the fray

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Okay guys here are the rules:
1. If you don't like an rp on forehand don't sign up. Don't participate only to anger some people alright. This is not cool.
2. If you don't want certain things/characters/elements to happen in your rp make this very very clear. Be specific.

Now Storm I advice you not to troll this rp if you don't like to join.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK Storm? Seriously? Get out. Stop posting in this thread, now. Vanessa has the right to lay those rules whether you think she does or not, and I am sick of you filling my thread with spam.

Get. Out.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Name: John Mar
Appearance: John is Short he is around 5,5 he has Dark brown hair close to a dull black. He also has light brown eyes. He is built like a runner but isn't incredibly strong.
Personality: He isn't shy but doesn't talk much if no one is talking to him and he doesn't really start the conversations. He can be very tense sometimes and not very relaxed. He is a happy and kind person but mainly keeps to himself.
Weapon:( So I don't know what time period this is in or if you want this weapon or not just tell me and I will change it) A small hand gun
Backstory: John grew up with his family of 4 next to the sea and was jealous of his older brother who went off to sea. Sadly his parents didn't feel the same way. They didn't want him to go to sea and stay and support there family shop. He didn't listen and snuck out of the house to find a job that would take him to the open sea.
Other: My creative juices aren't flowing :(
Exited for this Role Plap much hype so pumped

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Kirbs (want us to call you Kirby or Kirbs?): John looks OK. But the handguns have to be like, really old, one-bullet types of guns. Like, early guns. Otherwise, he's fine.

Music: No rush, get to it whenever you can.

I'm happy to have you both on board. Eeeeeeh?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Alright, I'll wait. Hope you hold up, though, I haven't really RP'd with you much. I'd like to see a bit more of how you work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom