• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea SU

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So here it is. I used to play a lot on here, but obviously there hasn't been as much of that since I got on. It'll be nice to RP with you too.

Name: Alwin Nutt
Appearance: Tall and lean, he doesn't look like he should be very strong, but has muscles that outright disagree with you. He has red hair, blue eyes, and his pale skin has been tanned over quite well by working on a ship. However, his tan lines can blind you. His teeth are in surprisingly well shape for a sailor, and are his favorite feature about himself.
Personality: Tough and hardworking, but has a short fuse. He is, however, loyal and trustworthy if he decides you're worthy of it (which isn't often). He doesn't care very much about any feelings most people have, about him or anything else. Despite all this, however, he's willing to work with a people if it's necessary (and benefits him).
Weapon: He likes to use an old scimitar his father, a trader, gave to him. He's nearly perfected its use, but has a hard time telling friend from foe in the midst of battle.
Backstory: The son of a wealthy trader, he decided to get his own boat. It took him about a month to get marooned on an island in the middle of nowhere. He was eventually saved, and came back to find his family in ruins, his father killed, and himself forgotten and worth nothing. He is currently working on the ship that saved him to pay off his debt to the captain.
Other: Is fond of ale and bacon. Not necessarily at the same time, but he wouldn't say no.

This was kind of just throwing up ideas onto a page, so I apologize if it seems a little weird.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Tatl: that's good to hear. Sometimes when I make one there are so many ideas it's hard to wade through.

@Le Mis: sure. Birds of a feather flock together.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Um.... How many people have joined? Sounds cool, but I'll be leaving for ANOTHER camping trip soon and I don't want to be left in the dust... I really would like to join.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...Ehn, it's a pretty big roleplay. I wanted you in too, but if you're gonna busy, it wouldn't be fair for me to ask you to join. Sorry...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I could make a character and join in later?

Name: Arianna Maxima Storme
Appearance: She has sandy colored hair and sky blue eyes. She's 5'9. She's tanner, living in the sun for long periods of time, and elegant. She's not very curvy, but beautiful in her own way. She wears browns and tans usually, with leather boots.
Personality: She doesn't have a liking for those who mess around. She's serious and isn't afraid to speak her mind.
Weapon: A Bowie knife, a scimitar, and a longbow
Backstory: She grew up on the coast and is a good sailor and captain. She can handle a ship with ease and she trades, taking up her fmily business.
Other: she has her own ship

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
See, I think we're gonna need the ones on the ship to be there from the beginning. So your character can't be part of the main ship's crew if you're gonna be gone for long periods of time. If you want to find a way around that, be my guest, but I'm just warning you.

And the period is neither. I don't wanna stick a franchise to my idea like that. But really old one-bullet guns are allowed, I'm not sure about cannons. I don't think our ship would have them.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Thanks. That's all I wanted to know. So they'd have sabers and stuff? And since she can handle her own ship, could she catch up to them later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom