• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea SU

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I will. She can save the survivors.

Name: Aquamarine

Appearance: Her hair is more of a deep, dark blue, eyes a stunning blue, and her tail aquamarine colored. Her tail shimmers in the sunlight and she has cloth over her torso, shells lining it. She has a lot of shiny jewelry made of polished gemstones and coral. In human form she wears an aquamarine maxi skirt

Personality: Her humor is more on the dry side (ironically) and she does what she wants, as in, she messes with people as well has helps them (chaotic good)

Weapon: nails that equal claws

Backstory: She's from more northern waters, but travelled south because she' snot a fan of the could. She also wanted a change in scenery as well as species of fish and plants and people. Aqua has lived in several places, more of a nomad, and she doesn't like being tethered to a place. She used to work for the head of her town, Aquarius, who was also her father, before she left. When she's a human she gathers different plants.

Other: turns into a human when on land, has a fascination with rare plants,

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I'd like to hear a backstory on her. She seems a biiit basic from what other information you've given, and I'm not sure how helpful she'd be to the story. Mermaid ages work however you want, you can just say how old she looks. But yeah, I'm on the edge of accepting, I'd just like a liiitle more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom