• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Thanks Music. You can stay until the first storm, and get yourself killed however you like. Same for any other volunteers.))

Since Fang was still hanging around outside the captain's quarters, she spotted John first. "Hey, Johnny-boy!" She called out to the young man (how old is he again?), waving him over. "What's gotcha lookin' so serious?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin looked up in the sky. His shift should be over by now. He climbed down the rigging and landed on the deck, almost losing his balance. He caught himself and started hunting for his replacement.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(I'll offer up Maria for a death, since I haven't been able to keep up that much X3)

"Mark," Maria replied to Padraig. "I don't know if there's much ya can do to help, aside from keepin' outta the way." She gives him a light punch on the shoulder with a smile. "You just stand back and watch, yer a passanger and ya don't need to be doin' anythin'."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Eh, Fang! You have any idea what was in the package?" Don asked, with his arms cross and a glint in his eye. If it was worth something he wanted to know. If he were to steal it and sell it to the right buyer, Don could buy a ship of his own. Or at least start investing in one.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Atra had snuck below deck, and was looking around. "Nnn...wonder what there is around here...these aren't anything like the ships back home..."

----------

Serina glanced around. "Oh, where did she go now..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Sorry DL, Xer's been busy. I'll try to get him back tonight or tomorrow.))

"Pff, heck if I know." Fang replied to Don, crossing her arms with an amused scoff. "It was all classified 'n ****. I think Padraig has it. Or maybe his was somethin' else, I dunno. That's all fer the higher-ups to know, and the rest'a us to guess about."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Thank you. I'll be needing the package you got before I can go.... Actually, can I stay with your crew for a while? I get lonely, but I can help work on the ship." She asks gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom