• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
John thought back this was him he felt bad.
"Look if i could let you stay i would like you but this is not my decision im
Going to have to take you to the captain and see what he says but i think he will say yes so dont worry.
John gestures to
Him so he would get up a d follow him
(Ok so who is the captain of this ship ????)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Music's post is now fine.

But Xer's character Yuki is now the captain. I'm making Fang a sort of 'unofficial First Mate'/'general manager' type person, just so the mods can kinda keep everything on track better.))

"That'd be Yuki." Fang replied to Arianna's query. "I'll go get 'er. Don, you keep an eye on this one, I'll be right back." And so she set off to the captain's quarters.

Last edited:

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
John walks up through the ship and on to the deck. He looked around and noticed a new face standing on deck he walked over the crowd and asked "Do any of you know were Yuki is I need to see her I found him in the storage" He said as he looked over at him.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"What a strange day this ships is having." Pàdraig says resting the side of his head on his left hand.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Yuki was sitting in her chain, counting the gold coins on her desk. "To think I rose to power with this wealth.." She sighed softly. "Well, I trust that Fang hired good people for this ship. It'll be a long journey." She said as she put on her chapeau. It was light purple and dusky gray with an ocean blue feather attached to it.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Just then, Fang knocked on Yuki's door, and opened it before being given permission with a greeting of "Hey, Yuki. That trader from Zephyr's here, whaddaya wanna do with her?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Sooooooooo sorry guys... X3)

"I hear ya," Maria said to the man who made the ramrk about the ship having a strange day. Her voice had been trained over the years to sound masculine, she sounded pretty authentic. "I haven't been on a stranger ship, to be honest, and I've been on many a ship. What's your name, lad?" She asked.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Arianna sighs and she goes straight to the mast and expertly climbs up to one of the sails, standing on the wood holding it up, one hand on the mast. She smiles. "I love big ships..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Hey, one last announcement: Sometime in the next few days, we're gonna have a big event that will probably kill a few people. Now, I won't kill anyone off without their consent, but the RP will be picking up after that point. If you don't think you can be really devoted to the RP and are not sure you won't be left behind, then I please ask you volunteer to have your character killed off, because it's important for several reasons that the cast slim down a bit, and this is the easiest and kindest way I could think of.

Again: I will not force anyone to do this. It is all volunteers. I will IC post when Xer gets online.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom