• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saddest Zelda Scene

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
My saddest zelda scene is the third day in mm mask when anju is in her room waiting to die.And mm credits when it shows the deku butler crying at the dead deku(his son)...makes me want to cry.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
I think the saddest is the end of TP, when Midna leaves to go back to the Twili and doesn't tell Link she loves him, and she breaks the mirror so that they can't interact anymore.

When Ezlo gave Link the cap in TMC, and then left forever.

That is definitely the saddest zelda scene yet. I don't know why, but the TP ending didn't seem super sad, but in MM there were a lot of sad parts. I suppose that's because the most characters die in it compared to any other zelda game.

H

Hello

Ya, MM was really sad. Afterall, if you waited until the end of the third day, the whole place is destroyed!

TP ending for sure. Bout had to shed a few right there...

I thought that scene was the saddist when I first saw it, but after seeing it the second time, I noticed that Midna's last words to link are "see you latter...''; which is nice because it leaves hope that she meant to return

Chidori

Mongrel
I hope Midna never returns... Ever... Good thing I doubt she ever will. =)

But really. I don't have a saddest scene in Zelda. I always think of Zelda as a game that's fun to play, never really gave 2 cents about the story. Metal Gear Solid's is far superior.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
I hope Midna never returns... Ever... Good thing I doubt she ever will. =)

But really. I don't have a saddest scene in Zelda. I always think of Zelda as a game that's fun to play, never really gave 2 cents about the story. Metal Gear Solid's is far superior.

Metal Gear doesn't have any really sad scenes, though. I think it has very frustrating scenes or awesome scenes, but I wasn't saddened by it.

Granted, Tingle's first appearance was the saddest scene, it would haunt the series for generations.

Chidori

Mongrel
Metal Gear doesn't have any really sad scenes, though. I think it has very frustrating scenes or awesome scenes, but I wasn't saddened by it.

Granted, Tingle's first appearance was the saddest scene, it would haunt the series for generations.

...When the hell was I talking about sadness in Metal Gear Solid? I was saying it's story is far superior to any Zelda Game's story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom