• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saddest Pokemon Moments?

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
From either the games or the TV show, what are some of the saddest Pokemon moments?

For me, the saddest moment in the anime would be when Butterfree left Ash to be with the pink Butterfree.
0.jpg
I cried :'3

There haven't been many sad moments in the games but I remember almost crying at the end of the first Mystery Dungeon game when you are being sent back to the real world and you have to say goodbye to your partner.
aaaaa.jpg
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team Episode 19-The End has come. - YouTube

That butterfree thing was sad. So was when Ash almost let Pikachu free, but he came back.

The Mystery Dungeon was also sad for me.

When I was little, I collected every Pokemon on my Pokedex except wheedle and I was in the process of finding it when I was called for dinner. I then droped my gameboy color and my pokemon blue verson shot out like a missal. I popped it back in to see if I broke my gameboy to find out my save file was deleted! I cried for a good 5 mins

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
]When I was little, I collected every Pokemon on my Pokedex except wheedle and I was in the process of finding it when I was called for dinner. I then droped my gameboy color and my pokemon blue verson shot out like a missal. I popped it back in to see if I broke my gameboy to find out my save file was deleted! I cried for a good 5 mins

Oh gosh that would have been so terrible! I always worry about my save files being somehow deleted.
Wait, why didn't you have a Weedle?

Oh gosh that would have been so terrible! I always worry about my save files being somehow deleted.
Wait, why didn't you have a Weedle?

because the version I was playing didn't have wheedle in it and I got bedrill from a trade and trade back with a friend

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I think my saddest, or most infuriating, moment was when I came by my first ever shiny Pokemon(not counting the Red Gyarados), a Graveler, and it killed itself. I cried. I've never seen another in the wild since.

Another is when I had to kill off one of the characters in my fan fiction. That was pretty tough, not gonna lie.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I think my saddest, or most infuriating, moment was when I came by my first ever shiny Pokemon(not counting the Red Gyarados), a Graveler, and it killed itself. I cried. I've never seen another in the wild since.

Aw man I would hate that! What Pokemon was it? One of my friends found a shiny Abra in Pokemon White and it teleported away. She was so upset. She has proof though because the pokedex keeps records of shiny Pokemon seen which is pretty cool.

In the first movie I think it was, when Ash got turned to stone, All his pokemon cried over him, and their tears healed him and broke him out of the stone encasing him. When I was a kid, I held back tears at that part. What an excellent film.

I was starting Diamond for second playthrough and was battling wild Pokemon to get my starter's level up. I came across a shiny Bidoof but didn't obtain the Pokeballs yet...

Ok, I don't remember what episode it was but, there was one were Ash saw how happy Pikachu looked with the other wild Pikachu. So he tired to let pikachu go, so he would be more happy. Pikachu saw Ash leaving, and tired to follow along, but Ash stop him and told him to go back to the wild. Pikachu refused, and started to cry and told Ash he didn't wanna leave Ash. Ash cried to, and was happy that Pikachu didn't wanna leave and they stayed together. I don't cry very easily, but this did because the bond between Ash and Pikachu can go through anything. <3

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Ok, I don't remember what episode it was but, there was one were Ash saw how happy Pikachu looked with the other wild Pikachu. So he tired to let pikachu go, so he would be more happy. Pikachu saw Ash leaving, and tired to follow along, but Ash stop him and told him to go back to the wild. Pikachu refused, and started to cry and told Ash he didn't wanna leave Ash. Ash cried to, and was happy that Pikachu didn't wanna leave and they stayed together. I don't cry very easily, but this did because the bond between Ash and Pikachu can go through anything. <3

I remember that, it was so sad!
I also found it sad in Jirachi Wish Maker when Max and Jirachi had to say goodbye. <3

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Butterfree getting released and Latios sacrificing himself in Pokemon Heros. :(

I started to cry during both Pokemon mystery dungeons in Red because u have to leave and Time because you aren't supposed to exist anymore and your partner is left broken hearted.

Last edited:

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
The saddest thing that ever happened in a game was in both Mystery Dungeons endings...were you had to say goodbye to your teammate... I cried for a while after that...until i realized that wasnt really the end of the game; I felt pretty stupid after that.

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
anime: it was sad when ash treid to leave pikachu with a bunch of other pikachus because he thought itd be happier that way
games: when N left forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom