• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sabel27's GIMP Creations

Signature or Avatar: Signature
Character or Object: Fierce Deity Link
Colors or Background: Dark blue or black
Text and Font (optional): fireslayr
Additional details (optional): (Any special effects you want me to add)

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Sabel~ :3

Signature or Avatar: Userbar. :P
Character or Object: My profile picture, but it's also in one of my albums. I'll give it to you, if need be.
Colors or Background: (If you want a specific color or background): Light blue mixed with green. (Just light blue if you can't mix it all)
Text and Font (optional): Keyari~The Winged Elf
Additional details (optional): (Any special effects you want me to add): Glitter! (Optional) :3

~FINISHED~

Here ya' go! ^^ I really did put glitter on it... I promise... But for some reason, it doesn't like to show up all that well. If you would like something changed, please don't hesitate to ask.

KeyariTheWingedElf.png

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Sabel27/KeyariTheWingedElf.png

Character or Object: Fierce Deity Link
Colors or Background: Dark blue or black
Text and Font (optional): fireslayr
Additional details (optional): (Any special effects you want me to add)

Yep! I can do that! I will edit your new signature into this post when I am done with it, okay?

::EDIT::

Here is your new signature, Fireslayr! I hope that the text came out okay...

FierceDeityLinkSignatureFireslayr.png

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Sabel27/FierceDeityLinkSignatureFireslayr.png

Tell me if you would like anything to be changed! Thanks for requesting!

Last edited:

Caeda

Keyblade Master
I has a request

Courage symbol for avy and link on bird from SS for userbae
Dark green and gold background for avy and sky blue for userbar
No text for avy and the words Skyward Sword for UB
Can the avy have kinda a flame background? And I just want something cool for the bar.

Thanks in advance!

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Hey, I have a request, if it's not too much. :)

Character or Object: Skyward Sword Zelda
Colors or Background: Pink and/or light blue
Text and Font (optional): ZeldaOcarina
Additional details (optional): So you know how you did the Triforce background in your sig? Is it possible to do this (minus the words) just backwards (to do the goddess song, in a sense)? If not, then feel free to put whatever you think would look nice! :zelda:

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
I has a request

Courage symbol for avy and link on bird from SS for userbae
Dark green and gold background for avy and sky blue for userbar
No text for avy and the words Skyward Sword for UB
Can the avy have kinda a flame background? And I just want something cool for the bar.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, I have a request, if it's not too much. :)

Character or Object: Skyward Sword Zelda
Colors or Background: Pink and/or light blue
Text and Font (optional): ZeldaOcarina
Additional details (optional): So you know how you did the Triforce background in your sig? Is it possible to do this (minus the words) just backwards (to do the goddess song, in a sense)? If not, then feel free to put whatever you think would look nice! :zelda:

Yeah, I can do both of your requests! I will edit the final results into this post when I am done... You can expect them soon. Thanks for requesting on my graphics thread! :zelda:

Oh, and since I have gotten some userbar requests, I will now add userbars to my repertoire~

:EDIT: Caeda, your avatar and userbar are both finished! Here they are:

SkywardSwordUserbarCaeda.png

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Sabel27/SkywardSwordUserbarCaeda.png

Trust me, I really did put some flames in the background of the avatar, but I couldn't get them to show up very much. :sweat: So, if you need me to change anything, please don't hesitate to ask!
FaroresPearlAvatarCaeda.png

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Sabel27/FaroresPearlAvatarCaeda.png

:EDIT: (again)

ZeldaOcarina! Your signature is finished! Here it is:

SkywardSwordZeldaSignatureZeldaOcarina.png

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Sabel27/SkywardSwordZeldaSignatureZeldaOcarina.png

I hope that it met your needs! Tell me if you would like anything changed. Thanks for requesting on my graphics thread! :zelda:

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I already spoke to you about this request. I couldn't find a good background portraying Valhalla or Asgard, or anything close to that, but I found this image.

http://www.gamerdna.com/uimage/5962...valkyrie-profile_shadow_dude_-edit684-jpg.jpg

I don't know what you're going to do with it but yes...I want a background made out of it. The image is large enough that I can just insert it in my profile, but hopefully you can alter it or something, make it look better, etc. If you can't work with the image, then let me know. Thanx. :)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Yeah, I can do both of your requests! I will edit the final results into this post when I am done... You can expect them soon. Thanks for requesting on my graphics thread! :zelda:

Oh, and since I have gotten some userbar requests, I will now add userbars to my repertoire~

:EDIT: Caeda, your avatar and userbar are both finished! Here they are:

SkywardSwordUserbarCaeda.png

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Sabel27/SkywardSwordUserbarCaeda.png

Trust me, I really did put some flames in the background of the avatar, but I couldn't get them to show up very much. :sweat: So, if you need me to change anything, please don't hesitate to ask!
FaroresPearlAvatarCaeda.png

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Sabel27/FaroresPearlAvatarCaeda.png
OMG~ I really love those they are very good~

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I think it's time for some new graphics. ^^

Signature or Avatar: Both pwease!
Character or Object: sc008e14b7.jpg
Colors or Background: Blue-green, like what you did for the userbar. ;)
Text and Font (optional): My name in a green font for the avy, a pretty font, small but visible. For the siggy, my name again, and then 翼のエルフ
Additional details (optional): More glitter, just like you did it last time! :3

Thanks Sabel I know you can do an awesome job, cause the stuff you do is amazing! ;3

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Signature, Avatar, or Userbar: all three if that's OK with you!
Character or Object: a Red Deku Scrub (for both all)
Colors or Background: Deku Palace in the background (for signature. Avatar and user bar - just red and orange)
Text and Font (optional): Straight from the Deku Palace - Red Deku Scrub (for signature)Red as the Crimson Sun (User Bar)
Additional details (optional): Add a mixture of faded orange, red, and yellow around the edges (Signature and Avatar only)

Make it awesome!!!

Thank you! I look forward to getting it!!!

Last edited:
I have a request i need this WP to be turned into a signature, if you could get rid of the game logo. Think you can help me?
Text ( if its not too much work) Times New Roman : I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen. The end has come!
Additional details: up to you
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/356/7/7/haku_men_wp_by_voldreth-d35elzd.png

Last edited:

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
I already spoke to you about this request. I couldn't find a good background portraying Valhalla or Asgard, or anything close to that, but I found this image.

http://www.gamerdna.com/uimage/5962...valkyrie-profile_shadow_dude_-edit684-jpg.jpg

I don't know what you're going to do with it but yes...I want a background made out of it. The image is large enough that I can just insert it in my profile, but hopefully you can alter it or something, make it look better, etc. If you can't work with the image, then let me know. Thanx. :)

I'm just now getting to work on this, so it might take a little bit longer than I had expected... Backgrounds take a while! But, I'll try to get it done as soon as I can~ ;D

I think it's time for some new graphics. ^^

Signature or Avatar: Both pwease!
Character or Object: View attachment 18726
Colors or Background: Blue-green, like what you did for the userbar. ;)
Text and Font (optional): My name in a green font for the avy, a pretty font, small but visible. For the siggy, my name again, and then 翼のエルフ
Additional details (optional): More glitter, just like you did it last time! :3

Thanks Sabel I know you can do an awesome job, cause the stuff you do is amazing! ;3

Thank you! :zelda: I can easily do that. Expect it soon~

Signature, Avatar, or Userbar: all three if that's OK with you!
Character or Object: a Red Deku Scrub (for both all)
Colors or Background: Deku Palace in the background (for signature. Avatar and user bar - just red and orange)
Text and Font (optional): Straight from the Deku Palace - Red Deku Scrub (for signature)Red as the Crimson Sun (User Bar)
Additional details (optional): Add a mixture of faded orange, red, and yellow around the edges (Signature and Avatar only)

Make it awesome!!!

Thank you! I look forward to getting it!!!

I will be able to start on this when I am done with Keyari's signature/avatar request. I hope that you don't mind waiting a little bit longer! :sweat:

I have a request i need this WP to be turned into a signature, if you could get rid of the game logo. Think you can help me?
Text ( if its not too much work) Times New Roman : I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen. The end has come!
Additional details: up to you
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/356/7/7/haku_men_wp_by_voldreth-d35elzd.png

Okay, I sent you a Visitor Message asking for some specifics, so after I get those, I should be able to start on it soon... (After Keyari's and RedDekuScrub's sigs) ;)

~-~-~

Wow, I feel like I've abandoned this thread and left you guys in the dust... >.> I am so sorry that I haven't been able to get to your requests until now. Well, I guess that I'll post some signatures that I've made but never got around to uploading. Here you go:

PuppyinLeavesSignature.png

SummerWavesSignature.png

With these two signatures, I used the same exact technique that I used to make Nightwing's signature and ZeldaOcarina's signature. I was planning on making a set- adding a "Spring Flowers" and "Winter Snow," but I'll have to get back to that another day. ^^

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Hey! need a request!
Siggy pweasee.
Character:The Four Swords Unite thing in the manga (colour it if you want,if not thats okay.:) )
Background: Like Green is green,blue is blue,red is red and vio is purple or violet kay?
Text and font: Four Swords Unite! _VioLink_ (and i want your font on your sig cuz it looks pretty.)
Additional details:Make the sword shine.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I've seen your work around the forums and I've loved it !
So . . . take your time of course, but I'm thinking it's time for a new matching signature and avatar !
I want them both to have my username, preferably in cursive writing ^.^
When it comes to the actual content I totally trust whatever you'd make . . . have fun with it, as long as it's something Zelda related.
Any pictures of Link I'd prefer SS Link
Green, gold, blackish colors
Thanks ^.^

OMG! I love you work!

Signature, Avatar, or Userbar: Avatar
Character or Object: Shiny Haunter
Colors or Background: I like the backround in (Maybe complementary colors that work)
TheWindWakerSignature.png

Text and Font (optional): n/a
Additional details (optional): Idea:
red_and_blue_haunter_by_lord_phillock-d3347h6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom