• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RPG Leveling System

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Ok everyone, here are 3 brand new riddles!!! the reason there are 3 is because you guys and girls waited so long for me to come back, so one again, thanks for for waiting!

This paragraph is most unusual. Can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary you'd think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is still unusual, though. Why?

The last man on Earth was at his house, yet he heard a knock at the door. How is this possible?

You are at a crossroads, and are not sure which way to go. You see a house that is famous for having identical twin brothers, and the only way to tell them apart is that one always tells the truth and the other speaks nothing but lies. They know which way to go, but when you knock on the door, only one appears, and you can't figure out which he is. How do you find out which way to go?

Remember: Not even I know the answer! I wish everyone good luck, and I'll keep these riddles going until 7 people get correct answers! (Yes, that's in total.) I wish everyone luck!
P.S. Send your answers to Linknmike, because they sent all 3 riddles in! DON'T SEND THEM TO ME!!! I'm guessing too, ya know!

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Can I offer a suggestion? Can we make the levels have different names? (Maybe each level is a new character?)

Last edited:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Okay, I'm very late, but can I still join? I love RPGs.
Of course you can still join, Caeda! I'm glad to see more people are taking an interest in my little game!
Can I offer a suggestion? Can we make the levels have different names? (Maybe each level is a new character?)
We could, but I designed each level close to the previous level. As we go along, and as the riddles get harder, more EXP is awarded. So far, there's no actual point in the names every 5 or 10 levels except for the honor of having the title.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Ok everyone! I allowed a ton of extra time for people to submit their answers, and here are the winners!

1. Hero of Time, Xixor

2. Jedizora, Xixor

3. Jedizora, Xixor, MiakuIncarnate

I have to say, Xixor, you did AMAZINGLY!!!!!! Jedizora, I have to say the same for you, too. For riddle number 1, Xixor and Hero of Time get 125 EXP. I have to admit, I don't think a lot of people would get the answer to that one! For riddle number 2, Jedizora and Xixor gain 75 EXP. It was a bit of a strange riddle, but wordplay I can guess helped you guys out. For riddle number 3, Jedizora, Xixor, and MiakuIncarnate gain 150 EXP. I know that seems like a lot of EXP, but the point is to make sure people level up fast and easy! Plus, these particular riddles were HARD!!! I didn't get a single one!

Good job, everyone, and here are the answers to see how close you were!

1.There are no e's in the paragraph.

2. A woman knocked at the door.

3. You ask the brother which way his brother would say to go, and go the other way.

Good job, everyone!!! I hope you'll stick around for the next riddles coming up soon! I want to see how smart you all are! Good luck for next time!

Jedizora

:right:
Fianlly, It has been posted. That first one was hard though. I beleive that puts me at level 4 villager.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Nah, these riddles are EASY!

Let's see, I now have 525 EXP, I think. That would make me level 5 and the first Traveler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom