• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RPG Leveling System

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
So, our first riddle has come and gone. Now because I wasn't informed of correct answers until today, and because it's far overdue, I'm closing the riddle. Meaning all correct submissions entered now will not be accepted. So here is the small list of people who got the riddle right.

Master Sword13
Jedizora
Linkmike
Xixor

Now those four people gain 75 EXP for getting the riddle right. However, Jedizora was the first to get the riddle correct. So, Jedizora gains an extra 10 EXP, giving Jedizora a total of 85 EXP.
Note: I won't keep track of your EXP for you. You need to keep track of it yourself. So, post your EXP either in this thread or your sig so you won't forget. We wouldn't want that now, would we?

Congratulations to the winners, and for those who didn't submit an answer/didn't get the answer right, I wish you better luck next time. The next riddle should be posted either Sunday or Monday, so be on the look out for the new riddle then. Remember: You could also gain EXP by posting a certain number of times in one day. Remember that!

Enemytracker gains 30 EXP for submitting the riddle. However, I still don't know the answer to the riddle. Not for sure, at least. I'll find it out and post here.

Thanks for participating!

Nicole

luke is my wife
Ugh, crap! Next time, I suppose. If I submit a riddle, I'll get 30 EXP points, too?

Jedizora

:right:
Awesome. I have a few riddles in mind, but It shall take some time to deside whcih one to use.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Yes, Soldier of Link, you can gain EXP by submitting a riddle. I decided to do it that way so that they don't feel too left out.

Jedizora, you can submit as many riddles as you like. However, only 1 will be posted each week.

Enemytracker, I'm glad you enjoy your EXP.

FirevsIce, I remembered the answers I submitted, I just didn't know which one was right.

For the record, the correct answer was that he took both the 5 and the 10 dollar bill.

T

TheTruth

Nvm….....................zzzzZzzzzzz.............0

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
K I gotta few,

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

Which of the following statements are true?
1. At least one of these ten statements is false.
2. At least two of these ten statements are false.
3. At least three of these ten statements are false.
4. At least four of these ten statements are false.
5. At least five of these ten statements are false.
6. At least six of these ten statements are false.
7. At least seven of these ten statements are false.
8. At least eight of these ten statements are false.
9. At least nine of these ten statements are false.
10. At least ten of these ten statements are false.

TheTruth, would you mind deleting this post and sending the riddle to me via PM? That way no one can think about the riddle before it's posted.

Jedizora

:right:
Hey, MS13, you do relize that by replieing to thetruths post still shows us the riddle?

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hey everyone, I'm finally back. Sorry, I kinda ruined TheTruth's riddle. I'll be posting a few new riddles soon because I've been gone for so long, though!!!!

I also am awarding everyone 100 EXP just for waiting so patiently for me to come back. That means everyone should level up! Hooray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom