• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RPG Leveling System

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Ok, because of the crash that so recently happened, I'm reincarnating my Leveling System Thread. For those of you who are unaware, by doing riddles, posting a certain amount of times in a day, etc, you gain Exp. By gaining enough Exp, you level up, thus allowing you to not only go higher a level, but every once in a while you can obtain a new title too. I have the titles and Exp Leveling system (at least what I have of it) below. As you can see, everyone starts at level 1, giving you the title of Villager. At level 5, you pack your bags and depart from your village as a traveler. Then as you can see, you later become an Apprentice and so on.

The reason this is an RPG Leveling System is because I think it'd be a cool idea for people to draw others in this RPG Leveling System, and even have small stories and adventures. If you'd like this, please say so. As for the look of gaining Exp, some would say to go to Lv. 2, that's a LOT of Exp!!! No, it's not. By correctly answering a riddle, you gain at least 75 Exp, giving you a good head start on everything. For doing everything else, based on the difficulty, you can gain much, MUCH, more.

Now, if you'd like to participate in this, please say so by posting in this thread! I can't keep track of people's leveling up if you don't post in this thread. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask. As we post, I'll update the leveling system more and more.

Level 1: 0-99 Villager

Level 2: 100-224

Level 3: 225-349

Level 4: 350-499

Level 5: 500-649 Traveler

Level 6: 650-799

Level 7: 800-949

Level 8: 950-1124

Level 9: 1125-1299

Level 10: 1300-1499 Apprentice

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
There used to be a leveling up system on ZD. (I was lv64 then someone kept lowering my EXP until I get to lv 45)

Ok, I'm in, but I have a question: Why lv10 is just Apprentice? Are there any higher levels like lv50 (Intermediate) or lv100 (Master)?

Hm, I did not know that. As for the Apprentice question, like I said in the first post I don't have the entire system worked out yet. Based on how many people wish to participate will determine how far I go into the leveling system. For now, however, the maximum is Lv. 10. And for the reason that you said, ET, only I can administer Exp. This means that if you earn Exp, I'll notify you by PM and/or through this thread.

On a somewhat related note: If you wish to submit an answer to a riddle question to gain Exp, please submit your answer via PM. That way, others can gain the Exp too. And to attempt to ensure the fact that no one tells the answer, less and less Exp will be administered each time a question is answered correctly. The only penalty for losing Exp is by telling answers to questions and riddles here in the thread, or by bad mouthing someone based on how low or high their level is.

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
On a somewhat related note: If you wish to submit an answer to a riddle question to gain Exp, please submit your answer via PM. That way, others can gain the Exp too. And to attempt to ensure the fact that no one tells the answer, less and less Exp will be administered each time a question is answered correctly. The only penalty for losing Exp is by telling answers to questions and riddles here in the thread, or by bad mouthing someone based on how low or high their level is.

Hm, got it! Riddles are pieces of cake for me (I know a lot of) and don't worry, I'm a reliable guy.

PS. Hm, and how you level up yourself? Asking your own riddles? Nah, just kidding.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hm, got it! Riddles are pieces of cake for me (I know a lot of) and don't worry, I'm a reliable guy.

PS. Hm, and how you level up yourself? Asking your own riddles? Nah, just kidding.

Good question... I've got it! I'll have whoever wants to send me a riddle via PM, then if I approve, I'll post it here on the thread without knowing the answer. That way, only the submitter of the riddle knows the answer. In this way, I can also guess the answer and gain Exp. I can also participate by posting a certain number of times, though.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I'm in. I liked the original Experience system on Zelda Dungeon, so I look forward to doing this.
Sweet! Good to know that I have some more people in!!
Um, yeah. I already signed up earlier, blah blah blah. Anyway, I'm in.
I know you already signed up, and I think Soldier of Link did too. so I already know of your presence in the wanting of this. That means that only 5 or 6 more people are needed to make this official. HOORAY!

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I'll join. As a huge fan of Pokemon growing up, I quite enjoy leveling up :P

Yes!!! That means only 4 people are still needed. Uh oh, that means I might need to keep working on the Leveling System... If anyone has any riddles they'd like to submit, please PM me! Don't tell me the answer, though.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I have some suggestions for titles if you want to hear them. Also, check out my user title!:)

Way to get into the spirit of it, Hero of Time!!!! For the record, you can also put your level and title in your sig, just as long as it's visible somewhere. As for you offer, Hero of Time, I'm good for now. I'm thinking of a multiple choice kind of approach, so we'll see as we go along. Thanks for the offer though, it's much appreciated!

Nicole

luke is my wife
I know you already signed up, and I think Soldier of Link did too. so I already know of your presence in the wanting of this. That means that only 5 or 6 more people are needed to make this official. HOORAY!

That I did. I still want to. Me loves tem riddles! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom