• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Resistance: Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Welcome back, team! It appears that we have once again successfully completed the mission and took the base! One more and we win!
The new leader for mission 3 is @A Link In Time and he has to choose two people to go on the third mission. Good luck!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Very well
A Link in Time has chosen his team: A Link in Time and Mido. Everyone except A Link in Time may now vote on this team. A majority of 3 is required for decision.

Well, Mido and A Link in Time went with me last time, so I see no reason why they wouldn't vote for it to succeed.

Vote: Yes

Mido

Version 1
Vote: Yes

Last mission's result definitely had my spirits up, so I'm willing to go at it again with this combination. ALIT, let's finish the story! Also, even if this could potentially be our game-winning move, I'd like to ask everyone who they may consider a spy at this point, you know, in case things do go awry?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The team has been decided!
A Link in Time, Mido, you can each have 24 hours to PM me with your vote. If you're a member of the resistance, you have to cut to have to vote for the mission to succeed. If you're a spy, it's up to you. If we take this base, we win. Good luck.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The third mission is complete...
And we have completed it successfully! We've captured all three bases!
THE RESISTANCE WINS
Congratulations everyone!

So what does everyone think? How'd it play, any suggestions, would you play again, the like.

PLAYERS
  1. Mido
  2. A Link In Time
  3. Frozen Chosen
  4. Doc
  5. Tristan
Looking at the below, remember that the players in green had no choice but to make the mission succeed. The players in red had the choice.
Mission 1: Success!

• Mido
  • Tristan (Chose success)

Mission 2: Success!

• A Link in Time
  • Frozen Chosen
  • Mido

Mission 3: Success!

• A Link in Time
  • Mido

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I was doomed as soon as I suggested bringing myself on the mission, because I knew people already suspected me and making the mission fail would've basically confirmed my identity as a spy. I should've suggested someone else instead, who wasn't a spy. Might've had a chance. I was also hoping someone would've brought Doc on the mission, but that didn't happen, and I knew saying no to missions that were very obviously the right choice would've been hella suspicious.

This was an interesting game, and good job to DekuNut for attempting to reignite the mafia section. I feel like, even still, this game would've benefited from a higher number of players, but it was fun nonetheless.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Knew it
Just saying, your extreme cockiness throughout this entire game when you weren't even playing was extremely irritating and made me not even want to play. For future reference, please stay out of games you're not a part of, or provide different input besides simply telling everybody how much the game would have been better had you been playing. Nobody wants to play games with people who can't say anything besides how much better they are. If you simply can't resist posting in games you're not a part of, perhaps consider doing some things that may help to control that ego of yours.

#sorrynotsorry

kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom