• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Resistance: Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
That's three votes for yes. The team made up of Tristan and Mido has been confirmed.
Those two players may now PM me whether or not they want this mission to succeed

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Good news everyone! It appears that our first mission was a success! Good job, Tristan and Mido!
Now, it's time to begin work on the second mission. @Mido is now the leader. There will be three people on this mission. Good luck.

So should we just keep Tristan and Mido in? Sure they could have lied, but I think it's best to give them the benefit of the doubt.

But now that I think about it, maybe it's better to switch it up to force the spies to say no to the mission... Hmmm. I'll think about it more.

So should we just keep Tristan and Mido in? Sure they could have lied, but I think it's best to give them the benefit of the doubt.

But now that I think about it, maybe it's better to switch it up to force the spies to say no to the mission... Hmmm. I'll think about it more.

I think it's best to switch up one person who goes on the mission. As you said, a switch up could help uncover the spies. By leaving one person the same as the previous mission, we can begin to piece together who's who.

Mido

Version 1
We also need to keep in mind that we must send a third person on this mission as well. I currently have no solid direction for choices at the moment, but I am considering A Link In Time at this current moment. I will come back with more input in due time.

Mido

Version 1
@DekuNut I surmise that everyone got caught up in the festivities of the past month, including myself, which is why activity has not been at its highest. With only five people, I suppose even for those who were active, it becomes difficult to stir discussion even if only a few of the people are inactive.

Speaking of which, I have a potential depth chart for next mission:
1. A Link In Time
2. Frozen Chosen
3. Mido

I want to gather some input before we head out, so for those who wish to speak, sayeth so what you wish! I would tag everyone, but @Storm so kindly acted in good faith!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Storm, please stop with the inactivity comments. Thanks

Mido has chosen his team, made up of A Link in Time, Frozen Chosen, and Mido. Everyone (except Mido) may now vote yes or no.

I trust both a link in time and Mido. At least they have done nothing to make me suspect them.

Wait, can I vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom