• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Resistance: Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a very enjoyable game. It played like a shorter dethy game that we would play in Skype mafia from time to time. I think the strategy aspect of this game confused me a bit, but I at least correctly predicted Doc was a member of the king's guard. I actually thought Frozen Chosen was in cahoots with him, since he was so eager to go on the second mission. I misunderstood DekuNut's role PM and thought I had to vote yes in thread all the time, not for a mission success in private. Luckily, this mistake turned out in the resistance's favor.

Just saying, your extreme cockiness throughout this entire game when you weren't even playing was extremely irritating and made me not even want to play. For future reference, please stay out of games you're not a part of, or provide different input besides simply telling everybody how much the game would have been better had you been playing. Nobody wants to play games with people who can't say anything besides how much better they are. If you simply can't resist posting in games you're not a part of, perhaps consider doing some things that may help to control that ego of yours.

#sorrynotsorry

kthxbai

I don't mean to be an ass either, but I have to agree. Storm actually private messaged me that if he had replaced Doc, the game would be a lot more active. It definitely struck a bit of a sour chord for me, especially from someone who wasn't actually playing in the game. Doc has done a pretty good job posting in previous mafia games, so it's understandable if something came up in life this one time.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Sorry. Forcive habit of bumping threads back to live from another forum. Annoyance generates more response than a random blurt

Mido

Version 1
I was intrigued by the prospect of The Resistance in an online format, and needless to say, it worked! Perhaps more players, given the online backdrop,would be more compatible in the future (As Tristan mentioned), but the standard five still worked out! I enjoyed playing this round with all of you guys, and a thanks to DekuNut for moderating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom