• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Remlits--Adorable? OR DEADLY??

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I think they're annoying. Yeah, they're cute at first, but after a while of the noises they make, I begin wishing I was listening to the trumpet sections' weird noises.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think the Remlits are devilish little beasts, like the Miniblins of The Wind Waker. They look harmless then BAM, out of nowhere they jump on you, practically trying to rip your innards out!

Skunk

Floof
Remlits don't want to rip your innards out! They want to give you a big hug that deals minor damage.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I think they're annoying. Yeah, they're cute at first, but after a while of the noises they make, I begin wishing I was listening to the trumpet sections' weird noises.

Haha it is possible to get some weird noises out of a trumpet. Although I would much rather listen to Remlit mewing than the flute section on a song with anything above a high C . . .

Remlits don't want to rip your innards out! They want to give you a big hug that deals minor damage.

Oh yeah, THAT must be it. They are just trying to HUG you ^.^

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
First when I saw them, I was all like: "D'AWWWWW, look at that kittyh~~!! Isn't it just ADORABLE!!??", but then I went to explore Skyloft at night, and boy, did I change the 'cute-little-kitty'- picture to:"OMFG, whazzat?? A DEMON KITTY WITH EVIL EYYYEEEES!!", and then I always looked at them suspiciously while walking through Skyloft at day, like: "I know your secret "kitty", I know...".

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
First when I saw them, I was all like: "D'AWWWWW, look at that kittyh~~!! Isn't it just ADORABLE!!??", but then I went to explore Skyloft at night, and boy, did I change the 'cute-little-kitty'- picture to:"OMFG, whazzat?? A DEMON KITTY WITH EVIL EYYYEEEES!!", and then I always looked at them suspiciously while walking through Skyloft at day, like: "I know your secret "kitty", I know...".

Haha that's fun. Now that I've finished the Gratitude Crystal quest they aren't evil anymore, but that just makes me feel guilty when I slash them cause they don't attack me (but I slash them anyway-- REVENGE.)

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I love the remlits. I don't know why there's so much hate for them. So what if they jump on your face and bite the hell out of it? So what if they're vicious demons? I think that's cute. :puppy:

They're adorable, i don't even want to give the last gratitude crystals away because then the Remlits won't be evil and I love them like that.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Both. You have to admit the remlits are pretty cute during the day. Did you guys know you can throw them off Skyloft? When you do they come flying back up to the island. :xd:

But yeah, during the night, the remlits are soooo annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom