• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Real Music

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
In my opinion, real music is rockn'roll. Personally, I can't stand techno music. It's the absolute worst for me, even worse than country. I also strongly dislike rap, punk, pop, funk, blues, jazz, and r&b. Alternative is ok, and I like metal(except for death metal), and rock is my favorite. I actually have a pretty contradictory taste in rock music. I have a Kansas album and a Guns n' Roses album in the same CD pile. I'm pretty certain that's a contradiction.:lol:

Everyone in every period seems to think music today has gone down hill. They said it in the 60's, the said it in the 70's, they said it in the 80'd etc.
People look back nostalgically with rose colored glasses or just didn't grow up in the time period and missed the multitude of crap music from every era. Their have always been sell outs, of course not every artist is but the whole 'music sucks today' band wagon gets a little old to me. People have been saying the same thing for more than 60 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom