• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Re-dead Feeding Off Re-dead?

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Well when I was watching Chuggaaconroy's Wind Waker Let's Play he said in it that in Ocarina of Time If you get a Re-dead close to a Re-dead you've already killed it satarts eating it. Do any of you know anything about this weird trick. Please post what you know!!

Din Akera

Sniper
I don't know about eating it. But I have heard, that if you kill one and it is near another, the one that is alive will go over to it and tend to it almost. I have never seen it, but I have heard that a couple times before.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I looked it up on youtube I was to lazy to try it out for myself and all they really do is sit next to them.I don't know what they are doing but it kinda looks like their doing something I don't know if they are eating them.They do disappear after awhile

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
In my ten years of playing, I have never heard of that before. do you know a specific video link to watch an example?

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Haha it's not a trick!
Go to the adult timeline, go to hyrule town center, kill a couple of the redead and the rest of them will move towards the deceased ones.
In all fairness, they're just zombies. In other countries such as Germany and Italy the redeads name is just zombie.
You watch typical Romero zombie films.
What is it that zombies do.
That's right, they eat to their hearts content.

I think dead Redead is asgood to eat as anything else.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well... I've seen this in WW but never have I seen it in OoT. All I saw in WW was a somewhat living redead sorta looking at the dead body of the dead redead but that was it. And the body didn't seem to disappear faster, but rather it seemed to disappear slower, like the redead was mourning over it's lost friend.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
they DON'T eat each other i found this out when i did it myself the video in your link hespar is grainy no affence what really happens is the readeads walk over to the dead one (albeit slowly) and they mourn them once the body dissapear they revert to normal redead behaviour try it out yourselves

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
I tried it out and they didn't crouch down but rather three redeads just gathered around one redeads body (The bodies disappear after a while not matter what) and they just seemed to be mourning them, almost like their minds have been clouded with grief and therefore they don't notice you, they do seem to just be zombies and therefore they were human. But here is the thing when your a child and you go down into the royal tomb and find redead their, doesn't that mean that the redead their and past members of the royal blood and by killing them Link is attacking the past rulers? so is Link actually evil? I mean he steals a horse right? (Ingo was being controlled so Link won it unfairly), is there any other proof that he might be evil? he took or should I say stole the Twinrova's silver gauntlets and Mirror shield and Ganondorf's golden gauntlets. He killed the Deku tree (I mean what was the point of lifting the curse if he would die anyway? it could have been that the Gohma was keeping him alive!)

N

NiaSoPurdy

I tried it out and they didn't crouch down but rather three redeads just gathered around one redeads body (The bodies disappear after a while not matter what) and they just seemed to be mourning them, almost like their minds have been clouded with grief and therefore they don't notice you, they do seem to just be zombies and therefore they were human. But here is the thing when your a child and you go down into the royal tomb and find redead their, doesn't that mean that the redead their and past members of the royal blood and by killing them Link is attacking the past rulers? so is Link actually evil? I mean he steals a horse right? (Ingo was being controlled so Link won it unfairly), is there any other proof that he might be evil? he took or should I say stole the Twinrova's silver gauntlets and Mirror shield and Ganondorf's golden gauntlets. He killed the Deku tree (I mean what was the point of lifting the curse if he would die anyway? it could have been that the Gohma was keeping him alive!)

lol you are really trying to sell this whole "link is evil" thing lol

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Yes, I seem to be, at least until I find one other person out there who agrees that Link could be considered evil, and not just to the Gerudos or other enemies like that. I would like people to think outside the console and look at Link in a different light, one not quite so nice as to what he is always made out to be.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
i actually think link is kinad evil in a way he kills monster for no reason they do deserve to live then he humiliates all the races by proving a 17 year old can do their temples and they can't. he even kills the great deku tree sooooo mayb link is the evil one and ganondorf is the good guy (i doubt that gannondorf is good but stll). my final point is he kill bongo bongo even though the beast ants to be free is all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom