• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Re-dead Feeding Off Re-dead?

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Bongo bongo didn't set the town on fire (I'm not sure what/who set it on fire) the town is already on fire when bongo bongo escapes most likely he goes to hide where people won't go or won't find him, the shadow temple, that being said, he probably doesn't want anyone to find him there so he has an excuse for trying to kill Link, because Link might have told everyone (Bongo probably doesn't know about Link not talking)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Dude i sympathise with Bongo Bongo coz he wants to be free and has been trapped in the past (loooooooooooooooooooong time ago ill be looking into this).
and i think that he was set free by ganondorf so he could wreck havoc and so he headed to his Home zone the SHADOW TEMPLE, look at the facts its custom made to that thing and the boss room is a freakin drum.
lol the seal on bongo could been the town itself so setting it on fire weakened the seal and bongo busted hisself out.
also at the verrry bottom of the well the room is large enought to fit him in

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
But here is a question, if Bongo Bongo escapes when your an adult, what about when your a child? shouldn't he still be down the well? and if you say it's because you can't see him well that's where you get the lens of truth, there should still have been some kind of proff that he was down there

Epona

Ordon Village
Ick, that's creepy. I HATE redeads, they freak the heck out of me but I've never seen them do that because I try not to get near them or even look at them. D:

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I always found the re-deads to be mourning the other re-deads. I find it to be a sort of respect or connection that they fell. They all seem to suffer the horrid fate of being trapped in the chaos of undead regions, trapped from light until they die again.
I believe the same thing happens in Majora and from the dialogue of that game ("Our friends... our friends") it makes me believe that the redeads are more than just creations of dark magic (as some people state) but really just the undead. It's almost sad if you think of it that way. You're spending all your time in a hideous form and you suddenly lose on of the only friends you have; what else is there to do but mourn.

W

wolfos

I've never stuck around long enough after killling one to witness this, but the others did start walking towards the fallen one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom