• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Well the picture looks good but the text on the picture is hard to read. Its also kind of hard to read the other text in your signature, that light green text is hard to see on this color 7/10

Well, I'm about to change my signature so rate it while you can.

Din Akera

Sniper
The picture is nice, but I am not a fan of toon graphics so I don't think I can give an fair opinion, but I would say 6/10. There is quite a lot of text underneath that tells us all more about you which is nice so you get an extra point for that. :) so 7/10.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
10/10 I love how Volvagia is all proud of himself for burning Link to a crisp. I also love the little monster in the background. It's so adorable!!!!

Din Akera

Sniper
Hmm, interesting one. Does the character come out of a game by any chance? I like the text also. I'd say 9/10 lol

Just to answer your question, yes. her name is Sheva, she is from Resident Evil 5
This Is where I am going to say that my sig was made for me by Xeldimus. and thank him again for it! :)

I give your sig 9/10 I like the slogan.

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
7/10. I loved that piece of art, but I honestly think that there should be more to it. It seems plain to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom