• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
The quality of the flower is a bit too low for my liking. It could be a bit less blurry. Also, the colors clash like crazy. Also, the text could use some effects, rather than just being there. I'll give you points for the background though.

7/10.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Monopoly, I love that game. Your signature gets 7-10 for reminding me how many times I got that card while playing.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
I think I've done this sig before, & I'll give it a 9 this time. It's very good lol Whoever rated my previous one, thanks. I took the background pic when we were on holiday, & it just seemed too perfect. lol It's wonderful. I love Sunsets, especially ones like this.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
5/10 is very pretty, and I'm fond of the idea of "spirit Link" as some of my fan fiction can attest, but from a graphic designers' perspective... some of the text is not the easiest to read and I can see lots of jpeg artifacts.

Recently changed mine. Now, 'tis a feather.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Thanks for your feedback, Shadsie. I'm just learning how to use Photoshop, so I'm not really good at quite yet... Yours is very simple, & the words are very true. I'd say 8/10.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
good job with the artwork, extra 2 points for creating yourself, nice use of hyrule symbol filling up blank space, words easily read, immediatly catches the eye, and i can just zoom by and know that "Xinnamin was here"

10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom