• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Watched Rain Man the other day, nice little film that taught me not to ridicule people based on how fast/slow they are since they typically have no control over it. 6/10

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Last night I watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure which I give a 9/10.

The movie was a lot of fun to watch (and it may be because I know all the rock n roll references). Sure it may have it's moments where regular Back to the Future fans will call "bullcrap", but really, that's what makes it such a good movie.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Safety Not Guaranteed

A cute funny movie. Left me smiling in the end. Only about an hour and a half, so its a quick movie. Currently available on Netflix, for those of you who have an account.
10/10

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Facing the Giants: Inspirational, religiously charged football film, very good and entertaining. Keeps you on your toes and theres hardly a single dull moment to be found in the whole movie. I higly recommend watching it. There is one sorta cheesy scene but oh well. 9.9/10

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Cloud Atlas. Absolutely brilliant film. Each of the 6 stories are woven together so masterfully you can call it art. I don't think I've ever seen a film like this one before, and it really explores some philosophies in ways I can't even imagine. The effects look amazing, the characters are well played, and the ending really hits home. 10/10.

if you haven't seen this, go watch it now.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
James Bond: Skyfall 9/10

Wouldn't call myself a James Bond fan but I have got give props to this film though, I rated the other 2 previous Bond films pretty high too but I can safely say that out of this Daniel Craig era, Skyfall is my favorite. This film had a great balance of story, action, suspense Etc. The action scenes looked amazing and were generally quite thrilling. I also loved the Villain and the dynamic of him playing the role as a hacker, definitely the best Bond villain in a long time. One last thing I would have to say is that I loved the switch up in the last third of the film, it definitely differed from the high tempo and action and made for great suspens, which in my opinion made the final scenes even better.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
War Horse, or Warhorse, whatever. It was a very good movie, I have to say 9/10. I also re-saw Return of the King from LOTR Trilogy before I saw WH, so I will give this one 10/10

Dan

I can't say the name of the movie because I'd get banned, but know this, it was satisfying and a 10/10 in my book.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I can't say the name of the movie because I'd get banned, but know this, it was satisfying and a 10/10 in my book.

Is it the one with Johnny Sins & Tori Black?
if so then I agree, my two favorite actors in one movie!

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Superman & Batman: Public Enemy

I love DC animated movies. I like how this movie revolves around Superman and Batman's relationship, along with a lot of other things.
You gotta go 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom