• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Lawless

It was a pretty interesting depiction of the history of America and prohibiton. It had great acting and a tremendous cast and good story. The only problem was Shia Le Bough's accent; he should've just spoke like he normally does, I couldn't take him seriously.

9/10.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Wow. It's called The Whistleblower starring Rachel Weis. Let me be clear. This film is not for entertainment purposes. It is for educational ones and not for the feint of heart.
I don't think I have ever watched a more difficult film. The topic is

sex trafficking

so that should give you at least some indication of how serious the subject matter is.

This film doesn't have entertainment value it has a message and a very serious and troublesome one at that. I don't know how to rate on that basis.

Django Unchained - Great movie. Awesome characters. Excellent mix of action and humor. It's classic Tarantino, so if you like his films, you'll like it, as well; if you're unfamiliar with his films but you like action and/or Western films, you'll probably like it; if you don't like Tarantino films, you may not like it either. Overall, it's a really cool movie with great plot, bad*** characters, and good humor intertwined within the action. The violence is somewhat disturbing at times, though - this coming from a fan of the Saw series and most other horror franchises - and I found myself cringing at a few points; that being said, it didn't really take away from the superb movie, so I'll give it a 9/10.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I watched the end of a shrek movie today, I really like shrek and this one was kind cool, other ogres were pretty ugly but it was a good movie. I dunno what shrek has to do with christmas but the first two were shown on christmas day and this one shown today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom