• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually

I find it interesting that you say this as a throwaway comment without knowing anything about the person or the context

You'd rather need to know that first wouldnt you
Poy in that quoted post, then you later provide all the context I need for that poking commentary. I didn't get a reaction from them, and it's not the worst preemptive defense I've seen, else I'd be tunneling them pretty hard. Preemptive defenses are a high percentage scumtell.

Kirino

Tatakae
Backup is an utterly ridiculous scum fake claim, they could end up having to back up something crazy that would be an obvious lie

This would be especially true if Vig died, but the opposite for Cop. Everything else is somewhere in-between, although most are probably closer to the former. Point taken, though.

Unvote

Vote: Johnny

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vote Count:

Exlight (2): Johnny Sooshi, Mellow Ezlo
funnier6 (1): Rubik
Echolight (1): Poyzin
Tristan (1): Doc
Kirino (1): Soneji
Doc (1): Exlight
Johnny Sooshi (3): Morbid Minish, funnier6, Kirino

With 13 alive it takes 8 votes to reach majority. Day phases ends Sunday February 16 at 4 PM MST

funnier6

Courage~
Minish the main thing for me in favor of town Tristan is that I dont know that he makes this big show of voting Zachie for reasons to be given later and then whipping out the meta from Zachies last scum game where Tristan bussing him literally got him killed

Like of course scum Tristan is crafty but that's a lil convoluted especially since if Zachie was town he knew he would get a lukewarm reaction and look like a big dumb so I dont really see the motivation

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I want to hear your thoughts on Kirino Minish

My thought is I wish I could remember his town play. Lol.

But actually, he's giving me hot and cold feelings. The whole SMS/Johnny back and forth didn't feel good, though with SMS's claim I'm a little torn with how I feel. Because it seemed like Kirino may have been trying to distance without committing until he was called out too much on his Johnny vote. But now that doesn't seem likely. I did kinda like his responses to Soneji though. They felt like he was explaining actual thought processes and defending himself well. Especially with the SMS thing I quoted earlier.

So he's not a town read. I could see him being scum but I don't remember his meta. Feel like he always felt scummy when he used to play before too.

I'm not suspicious of you lol

Its just uhhhh

I was wondering if you were trying to trick him because dead mafia reads are way better than dead town reads

Ohhh.
That with saying I was scaring you made me think you found that suspicious for some reason. Lol.

But hey, I do like me some dead mafia reads too. :shrugs:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Like of course scum Tristan is crafty but that's a lil convoluted especially since if Zachie was town he knew he would get a lukewarm reaction and look like a big dumb so I dont really see the motivation

Hmm, ya that's a good point actually. I was looking at it more from a perspective of if Tristan is scum he came up with some lame reason retroactively. Though ya, scum Tristan is probably just smarter than that and gives a 10 page reasoning before hand on his vote.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
So @Minish why are you criticizing Kirino for not having a fleshed our Johnny read before immediately voting for Johnny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom