• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
William watches the group start marching behind him. A pity none of them stepped up. While his position at the front wasn't a true leadership position, it showed one thing most of the others seemed to lack: the confidence to act. While his confidence had gotten him in trouble thousands of times, that was never an issue with him. He was always willing to take the first step, to volunteer for the task, whatever it was. That type of confidence was lacking in many, including, often, those in positions of leadership.
Hopefully, that would change. He'd noticed a lot of potential during his short time with the group thus far. Hopefully he could help foster that a little as time went on.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ashar picked a laser sword, one that ignited yellow when he turned it on, and then walked up to the front with Will, still pouring over Vesper's log of events in Hyrule's history. This was a bit of a difficult situation though, because her log didn't cover the going ons of other realities. It mostly talked about when people left to others and who came back from those journeys. Actually Ashar was a bit worried about what they might find in these alternate worlds. "So. Enjoying seeing another reality?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
William looks around, "I thought it would be more interesting honestly. Different versions of people and places we know, but... nothing here looks familiar. The buildings are different, the people are different, and honestly this world doesn't look like anything more than a giant city full of some weird magic stuff I don't really understand." While Will was happy to talk about his disappointment in the world, there was one thing he was secretly hoping not to see:
Himself.
Will didn't want to see the other him that was in this world. He didn't want to see the life that he could've had elsewhere, or the person he could've become. He'd seen himself do enough terrible things over his lifetime; he didn't want to imagine what it would be like if those things consumed him. He didn't know about this world in particular, but somewhere out there... that had to happen. Infinite universes, infinite possibilities and all that.
"What about you?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Hector yawns as he ambles along with the party, not having had the opportunity to sleep in the past 36 hours. Sure he's gone longer without, but still.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul walks along with the crew, doing the best he could to blend in when it happens

"Master Kazad! you're needed at council"
Rasul looks at these young people
"****"

Pen

The game is on!
Nepton walks at the very end of the line. He keeps a very watchful eye on their surroundings in order to prevent an ambush but also to get familiar with this new world.

Storm

"Master Kazad, what are you doing with Brann?"
"Look, kids, I'm not who you think I am. I'm on a secret Mission, and I can't be bothered right now, tell my superiors I will be along as soon as I can"
The children bow and head back to The Castle

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will walks over to Rasul, watching the kids, "We should learn about our counterparts whenever we travel to these other worlds. You never know when we may end up with someone who knows us even better. A close friend or family member. We need to be able to bluff them big time if we're to stay hidden."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Hector frowns. "That sort of thing generally doesn't turn out well. We could wind up getting ourselves into even more trouble."

Storm

they pass by a diner run by a bokoblin dressed in a simple t-shirt and slacks with an apron, his wife, and his three children.... one wearing a bunny hat. over the doorway in a bright neon is the words " Bok's Burgers"

Storm

Agmire comes out of a tavern, staggering up the steps
" you do not know what I had to do to prove I was nice! hahahahahahaha! wheres have yu bean, Raisin bran?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom