• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Agmire starts to put on the clothes
"Don't be so scared, Brandon. that bar is full of mercenaries and ruffians. you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy on Amaterras"

Storm

"you just have a preconceived notion about me, Branondorf" Agmire says, adjusting the clothes
" Now, my younglings, we need to snoop around and find out where Me is. first bet is the Desert, but I'm not sure"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
“Are you kidding? We just came from the desert on our world, the desert is probably a city now anyways!” Flat says exasperated by the nerve of some people.

Storm

" don't talk to your father that way"
Agmire dodges Flat's assault, and groans
"shall we continue on"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Flat face plants and slides a good 5 feet then bolts up. His face grows visibly red and is reminiscent of an angry redhead. But he quickly lets out steam and returns to his original shade

Storm

Agmire adjusts himself
"yes, the Desert, for isn't Ganondorf the King of the Gerudo? faster we get this done, the faster you can return to our lives. you don't have to trust me. our goals are just aligned. plus. I think you'll need me"

Pen

The game is on!
“Well, I gotta be honest with ya,” Nepton says. “I ain’t all caught up on this world travelin’ deal. I mean, I guess we’re in a world that’s kinda the same as our world, but there’s some kinda differences, right? So… is the Ganondorf of this here place a good or a bad guy?”

Storm

" that's a good question, Cowboy, but considering that in my world, I am the good one, lets wait until we see what he says"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
William considers a map of Hyrule in his head. He knew where Kokiri Village about was, and they were in Castle town, so the path was pretty straightforward.
"If it's the only lead we have," he points out, "We may as well take it," he starts marching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom