• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Qwop

C

Connor

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

How far can you get?

4d23050eb8213.jpg

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
About five meters. This. Game. Is. So. Hard. It probably wouldn't be so gosh darn difficult if the man you are controlling wasn't inept. I mean he doesn't even have a sense of balance, how is he supposed to run a 100 meter race, in the OLYMPICS? QWOP is definitely not the game for me. I'm not saying this is a bad game, I'm just saying this is the sorta game you play if you WANT to inflict physical harm upon yourself.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Ah QWOP, how many hours have spent trying to get to the finish line. I can get to about 30 meters. I also got to -3 meters one time.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I've gotten 55 meters. I spent about an hour figuring out how to actually run... actually it's more like skipping

Any strategies to share on the hurdle?

Nicole

luke is my wife
This game is hysterical! My best is 25 meters. But wow! What a horrible person.... Must have hit his head running, *ahem*, erm...

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I got 45.7 meter on my first try, but is more knee hopping than actual runnig :dry:. I don't know what these game makers did during biology class, but they were not paying attention during the human anatomy classes -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom