• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Qwerty0805's Timeline

Qwerty0805

Pixelated Sword Member
....../--WW/PH--ST--MC--FS/FSA--LOZ/AOL
OoT
......\MM--TP--ALttP/LA--OoX

Explantion:
The Four Sword games and Spirit Tracks take place in New Hyrule, because of the different landscape and obvious reasons.
The Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link take place in old Hyrule, drained by the Koroks and Great Deku Tree
Twilight Princess comes before A Link to the Past because of the Master Sword being in the Sacred Grove in both games.
OoX must come on the Child timeline because Twinrova was(were?) killed on the Adult timeline, at thats really the only place it would fit on my Child Timeline.

2 things I find very wierd and odd about this.

Why the hell are there TWO Hyrule's at one time? Just seems unnesesary (Edit: Ok for atleast a year and a half now I've been saying (sp?) right next to this word every damn time I say it, and I FINALLY checked how it is spelled... unnecessary... so... yeah... I don't need to say "spelling?" every single time I say that word now XD).

And 2) Deku Tree's plan was never to un-flood anything, EVER. And old Hyrule was ERASED by a wish upon the Triforce.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
FSA and FS should be in the Child timeline as they are(FSA more than FS) clear prequels to ALttP.
Considering that, MC should be before OoT

^FSA doesn't HAVE to be a prequel to LttP. Often times I'm unsure of whether the evidence for FSA-LttP actually means anything, or if it's just left over from when FSA was the SW and none of it actually contains any intent.

So FSA not being before LttP can work, and sometimes I even consider it.

And TMC before OoT is extremely subjective.

Qwerty0805

Pixelated Sword Member
Why the hell are there TWO Hyrule's at one time? Just seems unnesesary
Acording to my theory, the original Hyrule was drained after New Hyrule was found, causing two Hyrules to exist.
Deku Tree's plan was never to un-flood anything, EVER.
He instructed the Koroks to plant trees and grow forests. This would naturally drain Hyrule due to a forest's ressistance to eroision, gradually expanding the islands.
And old Hyrule was ERASED by a wish upon the Triforce.
The islands alone could expand into a Hyrule-sized continent

Last edited:
V

Viral

He instructed the Koroks to plant trees and grow forests. This would naturally drain Hyrule due to a forest's ressistance to eroision, gradually expanding the islands.

Or, more likely, the trees and plants planted by the Korok's expanded the land. I doubt there was any "un-flooding", just expansion of land.

The Deku Tree disagrees with you.
Shortly afterwards the King of Hyrule died, eliminating the affects of his wish.
So you're saying that the goddesses just spontaneously restored Hyrule after it had been destroyed by Daphnes?

Qwerty0805

Pixelated Sword Member
The Deku Tree disagrees with you.
Even if it wasn't his intention, the forests would expand the islands
So you're saying that the goddesses just spontaneously restored Hyrule after it had been destroyed by Daphnes?
I guess you're right about the orignal place but the islands alone could still expand into a continent the size of Hyrule.

Last edited:
Even if it wasn't his intention, the forests would expand the islands
Why should we assume anything other than his intention happens?
I guess you're right about the orignal place but the islands alone could still expand into a continent the size of Hyrule.
Yeah. Deku Tree wanted to unite the islands. But there is NO evidence of old Hyrule remaining, or the Deku Tree unflooding the world.

Pinecove

Last Chance
....../--WW/PH--ST--MC--FS/FSA--LOZ/AOL
OoT
......\MM--TP--ALttP/LA--OoX

Um.... okay I don't really dig the whole FSA and ALttP on seperate timelines thing, but I CAN see it working.

Explantion:
The Four Sword games and Spirit Tracks take place in New Hyrule, because of the different landscape and obvious reasons.

We haven't even seen the landscape for ST! And what obvios reasons?

The Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link take place in old Hyrule, drained by the Koroks and Great Deku Tree

NO DRAINAGE! Islands were brought together/expanded.

Twilight Princess comes before A Link to the Past because of the Master Sword being in the Sacred Grove in both games.

But Aonuma's stated that ALttP is his favourite game, so it could just be a reference.

OoX must come on the Child timeline because Twinrova was(were?) killed on the Adult timeline, at thats really the only place it would fit on my Child Timeline.

Yet similar logic places OoX on the AT because of the subrosians.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
But Aonuma's stated that ALttP is his favourite game, so it could just be a reference.

Which would be better evidence for the placement of the MS being a timeline placer. It's is favorite game so he would pay attention to more timeline details that go along with it, such as the placement of the MS corresponding with OoT-TP MS placement.

Yet similar logic places OoX on the AT because of the subrosians.[/QUOTE]

That's assuming that TRR is canon, which we have no quotes on it saying that it is or any quotes on it (from developers) that would place it on the timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom