• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Question about Majora's Mask

I've been playing through Majora's Mask (3d) for the first time and have just finished the great bay temple. Usually when I play through Zelda games I try to play blind, only checking stuff if I'm really stuck. I have been doing this for Majora's Mask, and while I'm mostly spoiler free, I have heard that there is some content for doing all the side quests and collecting every mask (although I'm not sure of the specifics).

Would you recommend doing all of these side quests on my first play through? If so, is this doable without guides/walk-throughs or should I follow something like that?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'd very much recommend doing the side quests, as that fills out the entire story of the game. Majora's Mask is basically 50% story and 50% sidequests and they are some of the best sidequests in the series.
It is doable without a walkthrough, but it might take you some time to figure it all out.
Feel free to ask questions, I love to talk about Majora's Mask ^^

I'd very much recommend doing the side quests, as that fills out the entire story of the game. Majora's Mask is basically 50% story and 50% sidequests and they are some of the best sidequests in the series.
It is doable without a walkthrough, but it might take you some time to figure it all out.
Feel free to ask questions, I love to talk about Majora's Mask ^^
Thanks! Now that I've started playing it, I completely understand why people love this game so much, it's really great so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom