• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Previous Characters We Would Like to See in Skyward Sword

H

handheldgamer14

I want to see a new race... Maybe some type of sky people. Not like the wind tribe(Minish Cap), who are only humans, but people with wings who are not related to the Zora.
I'd also like to see gorons and kokiri and zora oh my!
And the one "person" I want to return is the original Great Deku tree. You know, the one that died just after the first temple in OoT.
And let's not forget I want to see a king of Hyrule that isn't a possible ghost for once... We only see the king of Hyrule in Minish Cap.

I can't believe nobody said this yet, and I know this may not be possible, but wii need vaati back. Maybe Spirit Tracks can link Minish Cap to Four Swords/Adventures and explain the maiden kidnapping story from the Four Swords enclosed instruction book and the intro to Four Swords Adventures. 3D vaati would be AWESOME.

Oshus could be nice to get to know in his whale form, or the Demon King in his original form before he was imprisoned. Forget the Lokomos from Spirit Tracks, because that wouldn't even be possible.

What I don't want to see is a phantom. We've had those things in two games in a row, one game more would give me a heart attack because of uncreativeness. But then again, it would be fun to see Phantoms in that art style and angle-change 3D. I guess dark nuts could do...

I'm also sick of over 20 years of killing Ganon(dorf) over and over, and another game with him would put another(maybe the final) nail in the coffin of the Zelda timeline's make-sense-ness. It already doesn't make sense with two ganondorfs and two completely different ganon pig beasts.

T

The Hero of Pie

I'm sorry for the sidebar, but...
The Windmill Man appears in Majora's Mask as well. You get the Bremen Mask from him. Tingle sells you maps, and the HMS is the one that sends you on your quest.

Hm... Still, Majora's Mask was awesome, so the atmosphere created by all 3 of them together must have some affect on the game.

O

OcarinaMaiden

I'm also sick of over 20 years of killing Ganon(dorf) over and over

As much as having a new final boss seems intruiging, there are plenty of sequel-type games without Ganandork. (MM, PH, ST)

And besides, saying you don't want to kill Ganondork anymore is like saying you don't want to play as Link anymore :( Traitor!!!

I'm also curious about the gods in this game... Is the sword girl a god, or just a fairy? Will the gods be the same as TP, or will Nintendo go back to Farore, Din, and Nayru? I personally want the three godesses back, but a completely new diety would be cool, to.

I'm also curious about the gods in this game... Is the sword girl a god, or just a fairy? Will the gods be the same as TP, or will Nintendo go back to Farore, Din, and Nayru? I personally want the three godesses back, but a completely new diety would be cool, to.

Last edited by a moderator:

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm, I agree with few others that I'd like to see both the Shiekah and the Deku (like how they were in MM) return in the game. It'd be interesting to see how their society is during this time period and could possibly explain more things about them. Like how most of the Shiekah got wiped out or why the Deku aren't as organized as their Terminan brethren. Same goes for the Kokiri too. I'd like to see them return in this game and get to learn more about them and their culture; maybe even see some familiar faces such as Saria and Mido or maybe even Fado?

I'd also like see Ganondorf in the game, as a small reference or maybe even a cameo. I don't want him to be the villain of the story, but show him as he was in his earlier years before he was evil (I mean he had to be good at one point, right?). Maybe Link meets him at one point during his quest and becomes friends with him, I dunno. I would just like some kind of reference to him. And while were on the subjects of references, I'd like to be able to see a reference to the Twili (not Midna persay, but the group of people as a whole). A mention of them in the game at one point in time would be nice, but although I really kinda doubt it considering that the Twili have already had their game which was Twilight Princess, but still, it would be cool.

Another group of people I would like to see in the game is the Gerudo. I want to see how they lived before the Master Sword's creation (and effectively before OoT) and maybe who their previous leader was and maybe even Nabooru as a child. I know that's a long shot, but still it would be kinda cool.

Kaepora Gaebora in Skyward Sword

I was thinking about this after watching the Zelda mailbag. Axle said that he was an ancient sage, generations earlier than other sages. He is the Owl in OOT. I think it is unlikely that we will see him but perhaps there is a chance. Thoughts, opinions, facts?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Supposing that sages are the ones that make the Skyward Sword into the Master Sword, then I guess they could make it work. So yes, it would be a possibility.

Sgt. Backwash

JEALOUSY
Yes, I would like to see that. I know he was only there to provide the player with some pointers and/or exposition dialogue, but I've always liked his design, as well as the awesome music that accompanies his appearance.

But beyond that, it would be nice to see some more "direct ties" between certain games. That's not to say I don't want mostly self-contained stories, because part of what makes Zelda awesome is that you can get into the series with almost any game. But I would like to see nods to older titles thrown in that could be appreciated by the longtime fans, such as myself.

Also, I don't get why people find Kaepora annoying- but then again, I don't know why people exaggerate everything they say about Navi either, so whatever.

I would like to see new characters not old ones.. as I believe each Zelda game is a different legend that should involve new characters..no old ones! except maybe for Ganon, Zelda and Link.

I wanna see Tingle and the Mailman. Malon and Talon would be cool, but i doubt they'll be included. The Sheikah would be insanley awesome as well!

M

maxman1

Vaati i'd like to see beceuse he's a wind mage sky and wind are typhical the same

ps:i'm new here how did you do put big picture's in your post? plz tell me!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• maxman1 motto.JPG
    maxman1 motto.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 6
  • maxman1 motto.JPG
    maxman1 motto.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
I love the idea of seeing the original sages, or perhaps some reference to them. I see them appearing as only logical since they play quite a role in the creation of the Master Sword. Specific characters I would like to see . . . any implied to be very old people from Ocarina of Time, such as The Great Deku Tree, Lord Jabu Jabu, etc. I know this has been talked about lately, but Volvagia returning would really please me as well, and perhaps a meeting or mention of the real Hero of The Gorons we hear about in OoT :yes:
But I'm not picky ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom