• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul leaps the bridge then, then dismounts because sand and tires... Not really a good mix

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Rolling onto his back after pulling himself off, Tennor takes a few deep breaths, then sits up, "Let's keep moving. The only landmark I know remaining over here is the Spirit Temple, so they probably went that way. At least I hope so."

Storm

Rasul covers his nose and mouth, and trudges on
"Wish I had a Spinner... Quicksand isnt fun"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"It's not as bad here as down there. Less lava. More humidity in the air, albeit only a little. Plus, when we get there, there's a fountain. Even without the fairies the water should do the trick.

Storm

"So.. Hyrule's population is.... Us... And a few hiders we know of..."
Rasul follows the poles that line the path

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Dismal, yeah. You saw what happened to the Kokiri firsthand. Kakoriko fell. Castle Town had barely recovered from Ganondorf's reign when this all began. Zelda died. My people didn't last long despite our affinity with water. I doubt there are many Gordon's left. And the Gerudo, once again, started it all up - though it wasn't their fault this time."

Last edited:

Storm

"There could be several reasons the infection happened. We have 2 of the 4 or 5 ingredients i think we'll need for a possible cure... You know.. Just in case"

Morty:
I grinned. "No problem, its been a while since I got in a good fight." I cracked my knuckles and goron rolled straight for the wizrobe

G

Guest-3

Mailan sighs. "I dunno, Kiera... I just hope that they actually make it.." She lets out a big breath and stands up, kicking the pot and watching it shatter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom