• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor idley wondered how rituals like this were conceptualized. They were interesting and all, but generally traditions like this always confused him. But that didnt change how happy he was for his friends.

Darunia, on the other hand, was more focused on the ceremony itself. He had always been a very traditional person, and enjoyed experiencing the traditions of other cultures. He could tell a lot about the Dwarven and Shiekah people just by their chosen marriage traditions.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore watches, glad for her friend. the rituals seemed foreign and strange but Iris was enjoying them and it was good to see her smile again. It had been some time.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul took the hammer from Iris' Hand, and with a strike of the Hammer he pings the spike with an arcane glow
" now to exchange wedding vows. I hope you got something worked out. Iris, the wife is to go first"

Pen

The game is on!
When Lukas referred to Iris as 'the wife' she got a bit of an internal shock. She wasn't a wife. Not quite yet anyway. And even when she would become the wife of her loved one she would probably still have a hard time getting used to being one. Anyway, regarding the wedding vows.

"Well..." Iris started and sounded clearly quite insecure. "As you should know, Rasul, and all of my other friends too, I've never really been one to plan very far ahead. And the few times that I do, chances are I didn't stick to the plan. In other words, I haven't planned anything to say for this so I'll have to wing it. Before I met Rasul my life had been a bit of a rollercoaster, though in many ways i suppose it still is. I had a safe and happy upbringing through my early childhood years, but from my preteens everything began taking a turn for the worse which ultimately lead to me running away from home and isolate myself not only from my family but from the entire world. I'd been living like that for seven years when I met Rasul and the other friends that I've made along the way." Iris looks joyfully at Mailan, Tennor, Kiera and Lyna and her voice was becoming gradually more and more confident as she spoke. "I'll be honest with you all, when I first met Rasul I thought he was pretty weird and I even found him annoying a lot of the time in our early weeks together. It's a good thing I don't put too much stock in first impressions because as time went by and as our adventure together continued I got to know the real Rasul. He isn't as lame as he might come across as, and not nearly as daft. No, the real Rasul that I've gotten to know is sweet and clever and funny and caring, and that's the man that I've come to fall so desperately in love with. Rasul, I would do anything for you and for us. I would kiss you until I lose my breath and once I catch it again I'll kiss you one thousand times more. I would run through the pouring rain straight across Hyrule Field just to see your face. I would fly to the moon and back again just to be with you. While I might not be off this rollercoaster of my life yet, i don't mind so much that the future might be rough as long as I have you by my side because you are my new family - no - you are my new entire world."

Storm

Lukas smiles
" now for the Husband. You gotta knock it out of the park with this one"
Rasul was deeply touched by Iris' profession of Love
"Iris, When I came to these lands some 20 years ago I came to find a fresh start for me, and my kin from the aggression caused by the Orcs that now defile Mt. Shokan. I resided in Kakariko until 5 years ago, when The King of Evil was duely wretched from his throne. I have travelled to countless worlds, seen countless moons and slept under the same stars for what seems like forever. But I can not describe the pain I would feel if you were not with me to share in the adventure. I love you, Iris. to the Moon and Back, beyond the Stars , before my own life"

Lukas smiles
" Well then Lad. next is the exchanging of rings. may the Lord of Shadow bless this couple as they do so"
Rasul takes the Ring for Iris and places it on her finger

Pen

The game is on!
As the ring slides onto Iris' left ring finger she immediately notices how perfectly it fits. Her heart starts beating harder as she gets more excited but she manages to contain herself well. She takes the other ring and puts it on Rasul's finger.

Storm

Lukas returns to the book
" Do you, Rasulynin Icaryn Kazad take Iris Jess Grae to be your Lawfully wedded wife, and therefore honor to take care of her in sickness and in health, richer or poorer til death do you part?"
"I do"
" And do you, Iris Jess Grae take Rasulynin Icaryn Kazad to be your lawfully wedded husband, and therefore honor to take care of him in sickness and in health, richer or poorer til Death do you Part?"

Pen

The game is on!
"Not sure who this Jess is," Iris mumbles so only Rasul and Lukas can hear. "But it's not my middle name..." She then raises her voice to normal level. "Anyway, yes I do."

Storm

Lukas smirks
" then by the Power vested in me in the name of the Sacred Goddesses and by the Lord of Shadow, I now pronounce you Man and Wife. you may kiss the bride"
Rasul pulls Iris in close and kisses her so purely... On second thought he might have needed a box

Pen

The game is on!
As Rasul kisses Iris she kisses him back from the bottom of her heart. During the seconds while their lips are pressed together Iris' heart starts racing like never before and her entire body is filled with excitement and pure happiness. For the moment she actually completely forgets about the horrors outside the forest and the ongoing conflict. During that kiss it feels to Iris like nothing except for the two of them exist in the world; nothing but them and their unwritten future together full of possibilities.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
kiera watches awkwardly as the kiss goes on for a little too long. like you know that threshold where its like between a quick kiss and making out? its like a little on the making out side but not totally. she smiles at her friends and claps her hands

Storm

Lukas claps his hands together
" May I be the First to present Mr. and Mrs. Rasul Kazad. now. let's feast"

Pen

The game is on!
Iris felt a bit embarrassed by all the attention they were getting. And the fact that a feast was to be held for them specifically made her even more embarrassed. She was happy though. Happier than ever before. No amount of embarrassment would ruin this day for her.

Storm

as Rasul walks with his wife to the center of Ordin Village the Musicians that were once playing sweet somber music start playing a menagerie of Dwarven drinking songs. 3 dwarves were working on the food. Roasted boar, sautéed potatos, the Finest Mead on Amaterras, and a waffle iron 10 feet across above a fire pit just as big. other dwarves begin building a dance floor of sorts as others set up the tables. one of the female dwarves gets on stage and begins singing with the band, as a line forms behind her to get their own turn to do so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom