• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
Iris had gotten dressed in her newly made wedding dress that the kind dwarven seamstresses had made for her the night before based on her own ideas for the design (or she had worked hard on making it herself depending on whether or not the dwarves were there). And she had just finished her makeup and preparing her hair when Kiera stepped in to check on her. But before Iris had time to respond Mailan came rushing in - or at least as much of a rush as she could be in since her injury from the Mad Laugher - and embraced Iris with a warm hug and loving hug. Seeing them both there in front of her, only minutes before her big moment, touched her deeply.

"Oh you both look amazing," she told them with a sensitive smile. "And yes, I am absolutely ready for this. Though I have to admit, I never thought anything like this would ever happen to me. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world..." Her eyes became watery with tears of joy and all sorts of emotions but she was able to prevent any of the water from running down her cheek. "I'm so happy all of my friends are here. And I'm so happy Rasul exists in this world. Oh, I'm so sorry for rambling. There isn't much time left. Tell me, do I look alright?" Her expression was a very modest one as she asked the girls her question and tried to assume a posture that would show off her outfit the best.

snlmyL8.png

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Mailan laughed a little, "You look amazing, Iris. Rasul's lucky to have you," she was surprised that Iris would think she looked anythinf other than perfect, but at the same time knew how people looked.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
As Rasul entered the area, it was a spectacle to be seen. dwarves cooking wild boar, and steamed potatoes. he saw a few were baking a giant waffle

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
kiera sits down on a log feeling nervous for iris and surprised that the wedding day was here already. she hoped that everything would go as intended for her friend.

Storm

Rasul walks up to the Altar. followed by Lukas. the Band starts to play a wedding progressional the only way a dwarf band could

Pen

The game is on!
Iris had watched as Rasul walked up to the altar. The closer he got to the altar the more nervous she became. After Rasul had reached the altar and assumed his position and after everyone else were in position as well Iris took a deep breath and started walking down the isle toward the altar. As she walked she could feel all the gazes turned to her, though she kept her own gaze quite low in order to avoid eye contact. Then finally she reached the altar too and let her gaze slowly return back up. There he was right in front of her - the man she had fallen in love with - looking straight back into her own eyes. Iris immediately felt better and became much more relaxed. The San-Ku would start soon, and at some point after that they would officiate it all by putting on the wedding rings that Rasul had prepared. Iris wasn't fully aware of what the wedding ceremony would include besides the San-Ku which she knew was up very soon. Her mind was racing and thoughts about all these things popped in and out of her head. She was excited and somewhat overwhelmed, but thanks to her standing face to face with Rasul she was able to maintain a relaxed facade.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
While Darunia wasn't part of the ceremonies himself, he still wished to attend the wedding. Rasul was a brother to him, and he wouldn't miss his brother's wedding for the world.
He thought back on when he and Rasul had first met, over a decade earlier. How much his friend had changed since then. He'd grown up quite a lot during that short time... which Darunia knew was nothing compared to the time he'd been in this world. Even if his physical adolescence had passed, Rasul had finally truly matured.
He couldn't be prouder.

Storm

Lukas stood behind the anvil as he pulls out a holy Text
"Dearly Beloved, we gather here today to join in Holy Union the Souls of Rasulynin Kazad, and Iris Grae. before I continue, is there anyone here or in the heavens that wishes this wedding not proceed?"
Rasul looks up for a moment, as if he was awaiting a lightning bolt to strike him dead.

" well then. I feel like her ceremony should go before ours, so Brothers. this is called the San San Kudo"
Lukas lifts up 3 tankards, filled to the brim with Rice Wine.
"I don't have tea cups. we'll make it work. Salud"

Rasul takes the leftmost cup and drinks half of it in 3 sips ( its hard to measure a sip) then hands it to Iris
"Salud"

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Iris retrieves the small cup from Rasul and finishes the rest of the rice wine in three sips. She then picks up the middle sized cup and drinks about half of the sake from that one in another three sips before handing that cup over to her beloved. The beverage made her body feel warm and as the ritual was being performed she became somewhat emotional. Small tears gathered in the corners of her eyes without quite falling, but they were tears of joy.

Storm

Rasul took the Middle sized cup from Iris and drank the rest of it in 3 sips. then came the Big Tankard full of Wice Rine. He Downs half of it then hands it off to Iris

Pen

The game is on!
Iris finally takes the last cup from Rasul's hands and finishes its contents in three large sips before putting the cup back on its place. She didn't smile very often, at least not unintentionally, but now she couldn't avoid smiling as she had watched this ritual a couple of times during her upbringing in Kakariko and she always secretly wanted to do it herself. And here she was, with the love of her life. She had never felt happier.

Storm

" And Salud" Lukas says readjusting himself, pulling out a large arcane book. on the Cover is an Eye with seven Triangles surrounding it
" Now we get to the Binding. as the Elemental Dragon Lords mandate, ring must be brought to this Altar. The Rings Please"
Rasul goes into his Pocket, pulling out the Rings, which are tied with a bit of chord. Lukas takes the Rings and places them on the Altar, putting the Spikes in the middle
" as a Sacrifice and sanctity of this Union, you must put a little bit of yourself into the ring meant for your beloved. as you are not Dwarven, Rasul has made both rings, which is fine, and he did not put himself into either. this is what we're going to do"
Lukas pulls out a Ceremonial Smithing Hammer
"strike the Spike with all your Arcane Might. just a tap, don't go whole hog and break the Anvil. Iris. you go first"
Lukas hands her the Smithing Hammer. Rasul's Ring in front of her, spike at the Ready

Pen

The game is on!
Iris liked the symbolism of this ritual and was happy to go through it with Rasul. She grabs the hammer and places it a couple of inches above the spike. She closes her eyes and focuses on the hammer, the spike and the ring before she taps the hammer down onto the spike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom