• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
"You're a murderer!" Iris screams at Dente and runs at him. She grabs his collar and shakes him violently. "Where's Tasul? Where is he?! Don't lie to us! You know where he is, so tell us! Where's Tasul!"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tasul comes walking out of Buster Mart, with a New Weapon
" and keep the change scrub. I'll be back for a smoothie tomorrow"
Tasul heads off for The Zora's Domain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul stands idly by as Iris does what he feels she has to

Pen

The game is on!
Iris continues shaking Dente but she becomes weaker as tears start flowing from her eyes. Eventually she falls to her knees crying in front of Dente. "I trusted you! I even looked up to you. You must think us such fools now..."

Storm

Tasul makes it back
" so this is Buster's Blade... it's so damn Heavy, but I love it"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor stands next to his friends, "You're a cog in the machine. If youd chosen to leave the machine, it'd break. But you chose to keep working. You chose to do your part... your actions chose for you, Dente."

Storm

Rasul puts his hammer between the mob and Dente
" do not forget he is also part of ours. I trust Dente with my life. To get to him, you must get through me... And Nevermore

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Um, your on your own pal..." Nevermore replies. "Well, all I'm gonna say is that if he really wanted to kill us, he probably could have done it the first time we met Dentedorf in the spirit temple."

Storm

Rasul stands in front of Dente
" so just me then? I suppose he will stand trial then"

Mido

Version 1
Dente recalibrates his stance after being shaken by Iris. He says nothing to neither Iris nor Tennor's words, but simply looks up into the sky for a brief moment, collecting himself before turning his attention toward them once again. This time, he does respond, although only to Rasul's latest statement. His eyes appear restless, eye contact extending to no one.

"Those of you who wish to challenge me, enter the portal. I will see you folks inside. His form promptly disappears before their very eyes, now inside the portal.

Storm

Rasul grabs a Log and stands guard of the Portal
"He is on our side of this, I will not lose another ally"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"An ally who is willing to kill for the enemy," Tennor responds, still angry, "Just because he has a soft spot for us doesn't mean he's on our side," he walks away in a huff, needing to calm down somewhere.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris had become quiet now but she was still sitting devastated on the ground. It was not like her to express so much emotion in public so besides being passed off at Dente and partially Rasul she was shocked by her own reaction. She sat there in silence with her face turned down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom